why do i do it!! lost 11lb gained 8 in a week!

hi everyone, ive not been on here for 6 days as ive been stuffing my fat face :( feel so pants :( well ive decided that i have to do this, theres no messing about for me now, ive had a good week off now its time to get serious lol! i still have a weeks worth of shakes so starting again tomorrow, im not going to give in!! i cant give in..i need to lose 2 stone for my hols and even more for my wedding in november!!

thank you all for your support, sometimes i feel like im the only one trying to lose weight lol, ill post more often to keep me motivated
thank you all again :) x

Sometimes things have to get worse before they get better. I know that's what happened to me. I put off getting back on track again and again until I'd regained 2 and a half stones, doh... :slap:

But you can climb back on the wagon. It isn't easy - but it's well worth it on CD. You see results so much more quickly than you would on any other diet.

I'm on Day 12 of my restart now, and although I've had the odd weak moment (my husband had to drag me away from the fridge last night :eek:), so far I haven't actually gone off plan and the weight is coming back off again.

You can do this hun - and we're right here with you. :hug99:

hugs hun - bumping back to the top for you to see - pleaseeee don't give up x

Back