Why do i do it?

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by j70joj, 12 May 2010 Social URL.

1. j70joj

j70joj Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ok, i know i'm not perfect, but why did i eat half of my kids easter egg yesterday (205 cals). I knew i shouldnt do it and i still did, and didnt even take the time to eat it slowly and enjoy.

I am only in my 2nd week and did sooo well last week, and now i am so upset with myself.

I am going to just try and put it behind me and get back on track afterall the rational side of me says its not the end of the world its only 200 cals.

Perhaps an extra dvd will fix it.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SarahSez

SarahSez Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    7st6lb(43.51%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Don't worry too much. Drink plenty of water until weigh in, do extra exercise and you will be fine. Don't beat yourself up about it.

Next time though just count to 10 and ask yourself if you REALLY NEED it .....

4. danlinais

danlinais Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.82%)
    Diet:
    rc
    Ive over indulged at times ,if you stick to plan the damage may be minimal,offten not as bad as we think & still lose or sts do as sarah as adviced u ,├║should be fine

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.