why do i do it

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by metrognome, 19 August 2011 Social URL.

1. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    not been able to get to class for a few weeks and although i have been watching what i eat i have not been 100%, anyway looking on the site the other day i found a new meeting on a wednesday morning and it will be absolutly perfect for me since i have decided to go to that meeting next wed and sign up as a new member (its cheaper for me to rejoin than to pay the arrears) i have eaten for england and boy do i feel rough for it.
    looking forward to going on wednesday and starting afresh

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bugsbunny2000

bugsbunny2000 Proud to be a LOSER :)

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(15.51%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Aww I always do that. As soon as I say "I'll start again Monday..." or whenever, I eat the contents of my fridge and cupboards AND the contents of the shelves at ASDA!!!! haha but don't worry, you will soon lose the weight and be back on track. Do NOT feel guilty cos that will already hinder your weight loss. just say "i'm just gonna enjoy this food now... then next week i'm gonna succeed at SW :)" you can do it xx

4. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thank you

5. tallsarah

tallsarah Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9.0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.27%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    your human, we all have our moments when we fall off the wagon, whats great is that your getting back on and not giving up

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.