Why do we do it??

Lou*

Silver Member
So here i am again, weighing more than i ever have and feeling rather annoyed with myself !..

I can't remember hardly anything about WW, and shall spend this afternoon reminding myself, Downloading the Mini mins app and remove any sugar coated treats within a mile radious !

If anyone would like to repeatedly kick me for motivation please feel free..

and well done to those who have stuck here through ups and downs !, :553:

Hi Lou, you can do it, we are all here for support if you need it, or if you have any questions. All the best Kim x

Aw thanks very much.. I've been reading through all the blogs and am going to give it my best shot ! xx

good luck hun,you can do it.

i know how u feel, been there so many times, no doubt i will be again. i always say "im never putting weight on ever again" or "im never dieting again" then BAM - the weight creeps on and here i am - again. ffs.

YOU CAN DO IT CHICK - this board rules. (as do classes)

part of life hun, we're not robots. x x

Lou* said:
So here i am again, weighing more than i ever have and feeling rather annoyed with myself !..

I can't remember hardly anything about WW, and shall spend this afternoon reminding myself, Downloading the Mini mins app and remove any sugar coated treats within a mile radious !

If anyone would like to repeatedly kick me for motivation please feel free..

and well done to those who have stuck here through ups and downs !, :553:

Hi Hun, I'm back again 2. Tried loads of diets this year & I'm fatter than ever. Promised myself last year & would never b that weight again - I'm not, I weigh more :( Really need to have a word wiv myself & shift sum fat b4 Christmas xxx

glad i'm not alone.. i was starting to think that maybe i really am just a fat bird stuck in a fat body ! LOL... ah at least we can joke.. i'm defo trying for a stone before xmas !! I seem to have large evening meals as thats when we eat as a family so reall really going to cut back on lunch and snack on fruit.

Back