Why do we want to lose it?

lynsey2510

Obviously we are all here to lose weight and feel better but what is one ( or more) of the main reasons why we are doing this?

Mine is so I can have a bath! :ashamed0005: I havent had one for years ( have showers! ) because I would probably dam the bath water but also im to heavy to lift myself out of the bath. :cry:Cant wait to have a soak.
Also for my daughter, she is nearly 3 and I want more enery to play with her, want to go swimming with her too! Its always daddy that gets to go with her and I look like the miserable mummy watching. Cant wait to start losing!

So, whats yours?

Wow- what a boost! LOL!

Like you Lynsey, I would love to be a 'yummy mummy'! LOL!

And to be able to shop in ANY shop seems like a dream to me!

Seriously- I want to be around to be there for my girls as they grow up. I want the weight off before it causes any health problems, and I don't want my girls to grow up with food issues. They're only toddlers at the minute, but I dont' want them to see 'fat mummy' picking at 'good' food forever! I don't want them to have a notion that some food is 'good' and some food is 'bad'- I want them to know everything is ok- in moderation of course!

Kirsty, hope your boob job goes well, bet you will look fab!

Irish mum, you sound just like me. Thats just what I want for my little girl. I dont want her to have the fattest mummy in the playground! Roll on the yummy mummy years! LOL

Same .... I want to be healthy for my children. My youngest is 10mths and I want to be active and healthy for her like I was for my 19yr old son when he was young. I also want to adopt once more and the medical will be looming over me in the next few months. A BMI over 30 will stop me in my tracks!

Also want to feel better about myself. I want my daughter to be proud of her mom at parent teacher meetings. Show me off!

Same .... I want to be healthy for my children. My youngest is 10mths and I want to be active and healthy for her like I was for my 19yr old son when he was young. I also want to adopt once more and the medical will be looming over me in the next few months. A BMI over 30 will stop me in my tracks!

Also want to feel better about myself. I want my daughter to be proud of her mom at parent teacher meetings. Show me off!

Good for you! What better reason than wanting to adopt a child.

I've many reasons why I want to be thin..

First and foremost is my health.. I want to be healthy, do healthy things, not be afraid of the future, or lack of future I may have

2nd is my family, I know they never say anything but they know I've needed to lose this, they want me to lose this and I wanna go home in 4 weeks time and make them proud of more than my academic and work achievments..

3rd is my first nephew, kinda sad but I became an uncle this time last year for the first time.. I live in a different country so dont see him much, when he's growing up I want him to see a slim cool uncle and be around for a long time in his life.. same goes for potential children of my own!

i want to lose weight so i can concieve and not go through another ectopic pregnancy again , i want to be able to have my very own little family,which i haven't got, i went for my ultra sound scans yesterday to see if i pcos and i haven't, all is healthy, she said its just my weight thats causing the fertility problem,everything else looks healthy so even more reason for me to do this.....keep up the good work ladies and make your dreams become a reality.xx

After losing 56lb last year and putting on 20lb over christmas and new year, I want to get rid of the offending weight because I love being slim. x

You have done so well im sure you will soon get rid of that extra weight. Well done!

I just want to be me again, I've just hit 30 which in reality means i've been over weight for 10 years (since the birth of my 1st daughter). Only on day 3 and feeling a bit weird but I'm determined to see this thru, for the kids for my husband but most of all for ME!!!
I want to look at clothes in a shop window and not worry if they'll have my size, I want to swim without being concious, I want to run without feeling like I have the onset of an asthma attack lol!
Most of all I want to look at myself in the mirror and want to keep on looking....

I've many reasons why I want to be thin..

First and foremost is my health.. I want to be healthy, do healthy things, not be afraid of the future, or lack of future I may have

2nd is my family, I know they never say anything but they know I've needed to lose this, they want me to lose this and I wanna go home in 4 weeks time and make them proud of more than my academic and work achievments..

3rd is my first nephew, kinda sad but I became an uncle this time last year for the first time.. I live in a different country so dont see him much, when he's growing up I want him to see a slim cool uncle and be around for a long time in his life.. same goes for potential children of my own!

Your losses are fab!! Im sure all your family and especially your nephew will be soooo proud of you. Keep it up and you will soon be that "slim, cool uncle" :)

i want to lose weight so i can concieve and not go through another ectopic pregnancy again , i want to be able to have my very own little family,which i haven't got, i went for my ultra sound scans yesterday to see if i pcos and i haven't, all is healthy, she said its just my weight thats causing the fertility problem,everything else looks healthy so even more reason for me to do this.....keep up the good work ladies and make your dreams become a reality.xx

Thats the perfect reason to do this. Really hope you keep it up and your dream becomes real. Well done for your loss so far!

I just wanted to have my confidence back.. I was sick of having to wear the same clothes all the time because nothing fitted!! and then they started to get tight and I was Living in tracksuit bottoms or baggy jumpers to hide the over flow over my trousers...

I just want to be me again, I've just hit 30 which in reality means i've been over weight for 10 years (since the birth of my 1st daughter). Only on day 3 and feeling a bit weird but I'm determined to see this thru, for the kids for my husband but most of all for ME!!!
I want to look at clothes in a shop window and not worry if they'll have my size, I want to swim without being concious, I want to run without feeling like I have the onset of an asthma attack lol!
Most of all I want to look at myself in the mirror and want to keep on looking....

Im with you on that! Id love to be able to just walk in to any clothes shop knowing I can pick up what and not have to go to Evans!! :mad:

I'm doing it so I can look good for my 21st Birthday party in April, and say goodbye to all the flab lol.
Plus I'm getting everyone wearing bunny outfits as it's Easter so gotta make sure my legs look alright in shorts haha!

Cos i dont wana jiggle when i walk anymore!

n im 21 in 2 weeks time an i wana look HOTTTTT

yes fanx!

xxx

I'm getting married next month..oh my god its next month i'm gonna go into panic mode shortly argh...planning that gave me the determination to get fit and healthy, and it means I won't cry over photos of myself on our special day yay x

Back