Why Do You Want To Lose Weight?

Why Do You Want To Lose Weight?

• Total voters
I want to feel more healthy.

i hate having to hide my tummy roll. when i look back at pics of my self in almost every picture i have my arm is covering my belly. i lost a stone last summer, and went on holiday to crete. just the change in my posture in the photos, even though it was only a stone is incredible. and i'm beaming in every one!

i want to feel like that again.

imogen....yes i feel your points.

i definitely do not want to bed every girl i meet, infact ive never had the confidence to take it to the next level with a girl yet. but obviosly when i was fitter i had lots of oportunities to do so, and lots of attention. no matter what anyone says, that kind of attention always makes you feel good. i guess i was just happy knowing that someone feels about me that way. its not like i dont get any attention at all now, its just my friends seem to get more attention...when it was always the oposite.

the tommy roll is the worst part, my stomach has been noticable just recently and boy its awful. the worst part is that i got quite small/thin frame and this makes my tommy even more noticable...aaaargh...

someone was talking about t shirts. aah when you have a nice chest and a nice tight stomach, wearing a t shirt is the best joy. the way the material just glides over your body, wow i havent felt like that for a good 3 years now.

ah everytime i come on this forum i get motivated and feel like doing exercise. but my legs and body hurts, i been doing too much recently. but i must get a good body by summer, otherwise there will be huge problems.

That's a shame you feel that way - make it your motivation to go to the next ball, whether it me christmas or next year. Last year I lost almost 2 stone so I could wear a nice dress to a ball... though unfortunately I put it all back on afterwards! Damn!

woow, u put on that 2 stone again? how on earth did u do that?

but it must hav felt great when u were negative 2 stone ey?...

and if u dont mind me askin, how long did it take for u 2 loose the 2 stone, and what did u do?

woow, u put on that 2 stone again? how on earth did u do that?

but it must hav felt great when u were negative 2 stone ey?...

and if u dont mind me askin, how long did it take for u 2 loose the 2 stone, and what did u do?

Yeah when I lost weight i got compliments left right and centre, was an amazing feeling.. though Im only about 4-5lbs from my lowest weight last year.. so quite looking forward to that feeling again! I just was eating about 800 calories, salads, fruit, lots of smoothies... the only problem was I went on holiday and went back to my old eating patterns - and continued even when I got back in the country! Pizza, chips, italians and soon I was back to where I started!

Not again! Ive learnt my lesson this time!

sounds like good progress...

800 calories is like soo less...would you happen to know how many calories are in 1 banana or in a handful of grapes?

Hi.

I chose other.

Originally, when I decided to lose weight last summer, I wanted to look good for my graduation this summer. However, I soon realised that for me, wanting to look good isn't really motivating, so I wasn't successfult, and by about new year, I had lost a grand total of 4lb (quite pathetic really, seeing as I started with 108 to lose). It was a half hearted attempt.

Now though, I've really thought about my motivation for wanting to lose weight. Since about 14 or 15, I have wanted to join the RAF as a nursing officer, and I know for a fact there is no way I would be accepted at my current weight. So I have lost a further 11lb since the beginning of the year, which I know isn't a huge amount by any means, but, compared to the 4 I lost over about 4 months, it's much better.

mine reasons are im diabetic so i need to be in good health or ill have problems later in life. and the other 2 i ticked were to feel confident and attractive in general.

I ticked three but I suppose it's health first and looks second. I'm tired of feeling tired and old all the time, and I'm embarrassed about spilling out of my clothes. I've reached the stage where I can only just get my trousers on, and it's either lose weight now or start buying a whole new set of clothes. And I know if I buy new clothes, I'll just grow to fit them, so that option is out.

Hi, I ticked a few also. I want to be healthy. Also, I lost 4 and a half stone a couple of years ago and put half of it back on. I looked great then and want to feel that way again.

P.S I want sober lights on sex!! :8855:

K x

I've selected quite a few of them, and other as well... I want to be able to run after my kids when they're older.... + I'd like another baby and I'd love to be pregnant yet slim!!!!

Back