Why does this happen

Hi Bethany,

I remember chatting to you about this subject the other week and if we could only choose where weight would come off, do you remember?

I always lose from my face, neck and legs first and they are the smallest part of me anyway!!! :D

I think the secret is exercise as well as we both said before. Any keep fit video at home at first would get the ball rolling. I've still got Vanessa's "If I Can You Can" video somewhere!!

At the end of the end, it's all going to come off if you stick with it. That's what I keep telling myself. :)

Hi Isis
Is this vanessas keep fit video easy to do yes I think it is exercise and diet what brings the results I dont exercise but am going to start and see if this will make it come of quick. Yes I do remember isis i always lose weight from my bust but never from my legs which is where i need to lose it .Yes it will come of if you stick to it
Thanks
Never done a keep fit video would like to try one but dont want a hard one to begin with

The Rosemary Conley ones are quite gentle, but why don't you concentrate on the diet for a while first. See if you can get your head around that, then tackle the exercise a little further down the line?

Well yes. How has the diet been today?

Hi Isis
Is this vanessas keep fit video easy to do yes I think it is exercise and diet what brings the results I dont exercise but am going to start and see if this will make it come of quick. Yes I do remember isis i always lose weight from my bust but never from my legs which is where i need to lose it .Yes it will come of if you stick to it
Thanks
Never done a keep fit video would like to try one but dont want a hard one to begin with

Hi again Bethany,

I personally think Vanessa's video is easy to do at home and and fun. It's been around for a while now but I did still see it on sale in my local Tesco the other day.

It's easy to follow and has different stages of fitness to build up to. I must get ot out again myself!!! :)

Hi Isis
Is this vidieo of vanessa who lost alot of weight i think you call her vanessa feltz or something like that

Yes bethany, it's Vanessa Feltz. It's called "If I Can You Can". Maybe worth having a look at once you feel in the swing of things :) I've dusted my copy of this week.

Back