Why doesn't it work for me?

You are losing though thats a good thing my losses have no where near been 7lb a week your losses are about right, I definitely suggest having a lot more superfree with your meals, i was doing green for a couple of weeks having no vege as i didn't really like it back then it was only when i started to add superfree that i started losing now i cant get enough of it!

If you're determined to loose weight you'll always make yourself eat more of what you should and less of what you shouldn't! :)

I wonder if Baileygirl has possibly misread the sw literature, as I have a vague recollection it has said something about losing UPTO 7lbs in the first 2 weeks? It may have been a mag that did a sw feature in fact!! Otherwise I don't know where I came from either!!!

A consultant that I went to many years ago used to do the new members talk to oldies quite regularly and would say if we followed the plan 100% as from then on there was no reason at all why we couldn't lose half a stone by the following week. We used to all just smile and nod as none of us ever did lol! x

You are losing though thats a good thing my losses have no where near been 7lb a week your losses are about right, I definitely suggest having a lot more superfree with your meals, i was doing green for a couple of weeks having no vege as i didn't really like it back then it was only when i started to add superfree that i started losing now i cant get enough of it!

Hi Green Shoes, i've never had vege and cottage cheese before is it nice? I'm not one for generally trying new foods.... my husband's nickname for me is little miss fussy!! but i'm determined to shift this last 2 st!!!

While you continue to disect my posts, and indeed while I am responding to the same we are straying away from the OP. And this is supposed to be arespectful and supportive forum.
The information I have given to Mrs Whistle has been well meaning and genuine. I have not given any false or misleading information.
I have not advised against following the plan, or tweaking it.

Again, Best of luck Mrs Whistle xx

While you continue to disect my posts, and indeed while I am responding to the same we are straying away from the OP. And this is supposed to be arespectful and supportive forum.
The information I have given to Mrs Whistle has been well meaning and genuine. I have not given any false or misleading information.
I have not advised against following the plan, or tweaking it.

Again, Best of luck Mrs Whistle xx

have I missed something? :confused:

Hi Green Shoes, i've never had vege and cottage cheese before is it nice? I'm not one for generally trying new foods.... my husband's nickname for me is little miss fussy!! but i'm determined to shift this last 2 st!!!

Yes its lovely i tend to have cottage cheese as my protein fix as quorn upsets my tummy if i eat it alot. I tend to be quite fussy too and must admit my menu can be pretty bland but i'm happy being on it :)

exactly, I've been stuffing myself full of it for the past year and lost quite a bit too :)

Yeah vegetables are great arent they. Some of my meals are 100% superfree :) I never used to like vegetables really, celery and c*ourg*ttes used to make me thrown up but now I cant get enough of them!

So, how much have you lost so far then? :)

Yeah vegetables are great arent they. Some of my meals are 100% superfree :) I never used to like vegetables really, celery and c*ourg*ttes used to make me thrown up but now I cant get enough of them!

So, how much have you lost so far then? :)

never had courgettes what are they like?

lol :) i think theres someone on here with that name? would suit you though can you do that?

Really, I thought you were new - did you try to register that name too? Crikey what a coincidence!

That's true actually didn't think about thee fact that if and when i have a bad week my weight gain will be minimal. Thanks.

Back