Why have I done this?? Total Idiot!!!!!!!!!

x89amandax

Well this morning my weight was 10st 4.5lbs and I was happy... I went swimming which has totally knackerd me im falling asleep writting this.

My stupid issue is I ate a sandwich this afternoon after swimming openly knowing I shouldnt.. I guess im getting sick of CD and now being at a healthy weight and fitting in size 10 and 12's Im losing my motivation

Just weighed myself and my weights shot up to 10st 7lbs...... 2.5 lbs more than this morning.. I know this could be all the water but im now paranoid its the sandwich... Stupid stupid stupid me. Im self sabotaging cause ive lost 2 stone and have less than a stone till goal.. but i know i carnt keep up CD cause its making me skint, so somehow in my head ive thought whats the point. Im noway going to go back to old eating habbits dont get me wrong... Im gonna eat healthy and i could of ate worse... But im paranoid now. :copon:

Why dont you go up a plan? I know the costs becoming a worry, but it seems like your frightened your going to blow it, and I think that to go up a plan would be a better option for you. Its also part of the maintenance which everyone should do. Remember cambridge is not just about losing,but learning what we can eat in future.

Hope I've helped. I know its hard (I've had a terrible weekend, and feel fat and bloated, and fed up now), but like you, I dont want to ruin all the good work I have done

Good luck x

I think im just feeling down and wanting to be "normal" and eat again. Not back to old habbits but eat normally and exercise and lose the last stone that way but I know its a big risk and it probably wont happen and then ill wish i stuck to CD....

hey manda, i know how you feel, I got down to 10s 1, and my target was 9s 5, cause i got close to goal it made me want to eat more and do it the "healthy way" but instead it resulted in me going off the rails and being even further away from goal. Now my wedding is in 4 weeks i have no choice but to do this diet to get the gained weight off fast and i feel like im under immense pressure. Id say if you have no rush to lose weight, then step up the plans and start to go back to the real "healthy" world :) xx

all about moderation when you slowly come off the plan. Instead of the sandwich mayeb you should have jsut had some chicken and salad i know not easy but easting carbs straight off you are going to go a little heavier after no carbs for so long

what plan are you on hun? Why dont you try going up the steps over the next couple of weeks? You can start to eat at this point, just follow the 810 plan for a while and you should still lose(maybe a bit lower but still consistant)

Hiya, hun if you'd weighed yourself in the morning and then again in the evening the scales would be likely to show a few pounds more anyway. The amount of water we're drinking we'll def weigh more at night. I'd never go near the scales at night, too depressing. Honestly it's a blip and you know what you've done. You've lost loads and it's easy to get used to your new shape and lose focus. But you've recognised this which is a big thing already.

Just put this behind you and see how you go and stay off the scales at night. It's not worth it. No point feeling bad about it's done. Look how far you've come, it's inspiring so keep going and you'll be where you want to be really soon xxx

hey we both have 13lbs to go xxx

Hello Amanda

Your post has struck a chord with me. Last year on CD I went from 22 stone down to 15 st 3 lbs - which I was ecstatic about and so close to being happy with my weight I could almost touch it !Unfortunately, I thought I could then do the rest on my own, promising myself that I would eat healthily. Unfortunately, there was too much temptation whilst trying to learn how to eat healthily and I soon went back to my old ways, without even realising it. I am now back up to 19st 8 lbs and trying to juggle my money around so I can go back on CD. I cant stop thinking that if I didnt mess it up before, I would be slim now and no need to diet - But here I am, back to square 1, so it seems. By writing this, this hopefully shows you how easy it is to go back to your old ways. PLEASE dont make the mistake I made, if you possibly can get back on CD - Good Luck.

Thank you so much for your advice i know i want to lose this last stone so badly so im going to try my best to do it by 20th july on CD. that means 3 stone in 3 months gives me 6 weeks to do it... then at that point i'll hopefully of moved up and be able to eat properly again, Just getting sick of missing social events due to CD too and the cost :( .. But.... Back on the wagon from now

mand......give me your scales NOW!!! Serioulsy I agree with what sunshine singer wrote, even if you hadn't eaten a single damn thing all day you would STILL have weighed more in the evening.....look what weighing yourself yet again today has done to you!!!! Those scales will make you so paranoid.....please stop weighing yourself so much, limit yourself to just one other time halfway thought the week apart from your official WI.....PLEASE!!!!! Or it will drive you mad! xxxx And well done for your weightloss so far

mand......give me your scales NOW!!! Serioulsy I agree with what sunshine singer wrote, even if you hadn't eaten a single damn thing all day you would STILL have weighed more in the evening.....look what weighing yourself yet again today has done to you!!!! Those scales will make you so paranoid.....please stop weighing yourself so much, limit yourself to just one other time halfway thought the week apart from your official WI.....PLEASE!!!!! Or it will drive you mad! xxxx And well done for your weightloss so far

Your right and i know it , I honestly dont know whyyyyy I went on them again its stupid I think it cause i know id eaten and shouldnt of

Hey Amanda..
Your doing fab hon......... well done for swimming.. and ok you had a sandwich, probably not the best choice.. but its not the worst choice either I guess..
Your doing fab... I do get on the scales alot too .. but its silly really as mine go up and down throughout the day.. I drink water it goes up a pound I go to the toilet it goes down a pound.. why do we do it to ourselves..
Forget the sandwich tomorrow is a new day. your doing fab and your so near goal xxx

Hello Amanda

Your post has struck a chord with me. Last year on CD I went from 22 stone down to 15 st 3 lbs - which I was ecstatic about and so close to being happy with my weight I could almost touch it !Unfortunately, I thought I could then do the rest on my own, promising myself that I would eat healthily. Unfortunately, there was too much temptation whilst trying to learn how to eat healthily and I soon went back to my old ways, without even realising it. I am now back up to 19st 8 lbs and trying to juggle my money around so I can go back on CD. I cant stop thinking that if I didnt mess it up before, I would be slim now and no need to diet - But here I am, back to square 1, so it seems. By writing this, this hopefully shows you how easy it is to go back to your old ways. PLEASE dont make the mistake I made, if you possibly can get back on CD - Good Luck.

Paul, your story is so similar to mine.
In 2006 I went from 22 stone 8 to 15 stone 2 and I then went back up to 19 stone 3. I have been up and down since, but at least we didn't put it all back on ;)

Chin up Amanda, remember how positive you felt the other day when you pointed out how much food you would need to eat to put back on two stone - it was only a sarnie, it's nothing in the scheme of things so don't feel down hun :)

xx

Last edited:
Back