why have i gained weight

freddy

:confused: my ist week i weighed in at 17st 11lb (weighed on a thursday)i started ee plan and i weighed in on the following thursday at 17st 4lb kept to the ee plan all week and exersised daily jumped on the scales today out of curiosity and im 17st 6 1/4 by the way this is my second week on the diet. any ideas

Your WI isn't until Thursday so don't worry about today's result.

If you have stuck to plan, the only reason to have a gain will be it it's your TOTM.

Wait until Thursday, you'll be surprised I'm sure!

lol totm i take it you mean time of the month(or have i got that completly wrong), i can safely say i do not suffer from that being a male, well maybe my ears when its the other halfs totm lol, and yes same scales i will see how thursday goes thanks.

Ha Ha!! You probably suffer more than we do apart from the inexpicable weight gain we girls get!

Good luck for Thursday.

Your body naturally fluctuates throughout the week - try not to weigh between your set weigh in days as seeing a slight gain might dishearten you for the rest of the week.

Good luck for Thursday!

wait until Thursday to see the 'official' weight loss - i weigh in the week and it makes me go mad - i can differ by up to 4lbs between days - just from what im wearing, to the time of day etc!

Good luck x

i put on on my 2nd week, i think something it can be down to your body being in a bit of shock and holding on to what you have. don't dispair, bet it comes off :)

Last week I had a 1lb gain, week before 1.5lb loss & week before that 2lb gain. I just couldn't understand why as I always stick to the plan and I count all my syns.

I emailed my diary to my C who said I should try drinking more & make sure I was eating 1/3 superfree foods. So I'm giving that a whirl & hopefully I'll soon be at target:D

thanks everybody it did dishearten me,but im not going to let it beat me all the best freddy

Maybe keep an eye on your portion sizes, it is easy to overeat if you're not careful on EE. Well for me anyways, but maybe I'm just greedly :p

Hi Freddy, never weigh before your official weigh in for this very reason! I can weigh at least 5lb heavier from one day to the next, thankfully I dont pay too much attention, but you can see how easy it would be for someone to say "stuff it" and fall off the wagon because the scales dont show a loss.
See what happens on Thursday!!
x

Back