Why have I not tried water flavouring before!!

Jenn457

When my consultant told me the water flavourings were 5 pound I thought no way I am not buying that what a waste!

however I now have to eat my words because today after saying I was getting bored of the water my consultant persuaded me to buy some and give it a go...... I've already had 3 glasses I got the summer berry one and it is sooooo yummy it's untrue! Thought I would share incase anyone else felt like me!

now excuse me while I go and sun myself in my garden with an ice cold glass!

ps. I'm wearing my skinny shorts as well! What a great day :)

I love the orange flavour and have the berry on order to collect tomorrow :) it's a real treat in sparkling water and keeps me full through the evenings :)

I hadn't thought about doing that without but I think I'll try it! xx

I loved the water flavouring when I did it. I miss them even now! The sainsburys flavoured waters taste similar, but I'm not sure about sugar levels.

They knew what they were doing when they invented them!

I'm sold, I shall be buying some this week.

Just come home after week 4 weigh in -6lbs wahoo very happy !! But I got a vegetable water flavouring as recomended by my cdc as I really feel im missing my hot drinks ive just had 1 and mmmmmm its lovely let it cool down slightly and its tastes like your havin a soup definatly recomend this :)

Back