Step 1 Sole Source Here I go again on my owwwwwnnn

You have excellent goals its definatley a great idea to reward yourself with buying something other than food. AND ofcourse everyone loves a pamper day !! Keep it up xxxx

So saturday has been and gone, and it was weigh in day.

weighed in at 10.2 so thats another 3lbs down..... it showed8 ounces too, but i don't recall last weeks, so i'm going to forget about them. I don't think my measurements have changed, even if people keep saying i look tiny. I think i'm losing it from where doesn't get measured haha! like my face...

Went out that evening for the curry, had a chicken tikka masala, 2 poppadoms and 1 diet pepsi. Still in ketosis though!!

Also i was allowed bars! I've tried lemon and chocolate so far. All tasted goooood. Which has helped, as its meant i could eat that whilst out and others had something at a restaurant. i even had it when everyone was scoffing cake and buffet at a christening. I declined it allllll

I'm incredibly impressed. Just feeling very sleepy today, but i put that down to rushy weekend. I want a nap, but need to sleep properly later so i'm holdingon as long as i can.

Oooh what i mentioned about toilet things...i've joined the constipation club. I've never had it before...until the worst moment ever. So i'm out with my friends, and i realise its time for my daily ahem...release. So off i pop to the toilets... Things get going til nothing. Stopped- but part way through. I was in there for so long people were banging on the door, asking if i was ok, friends were texting asking where i'd gone... it was deadly embarrassing. Finally i won the battle. But oooh i don't know whats worse, hogging the loo for that long...or if i'd made a smell, i think i'd choose to have stunk out the place instead! (hope that made you giggle)

hahahahaha! awwww bless you.... I've got all this to look forward to :rolleyes:

hahahahaha! awwww bless you.... I've got all this to look forward to :rolleyes:

lol fizzy its a good job we can all share our embarrassments on here and not get judged as we're all in the same boat. On my way to ikea, i fell asleep in the passenger seat.... i wake up and boyfriend was like ''i kept getting wafts''.... he was on about my breath...but he wasn't sure... til we were talking later and he was like ''omg it was SO your breath, where's your spray?!?!'' i'd left it in my work bag. Poor thing had to suffer my keto-breath up until i got home. I don't think i've ever been shouted at to brush my teeth so often since i was a child!!

Day 17 and i'm officially hungry. i don't know about others, but i don't think the bars are as filling as the shakes...annoying as the ones ive had are nice...well except the toffee..that smells like coffee blergh!

ended up having a super early breaky because i'm that hungry! Its because this shift has just dragged! Though i woke up hungry too, been downing the water, but nada. Ah well, can always add in a shake or smoe chicken and SS+ it if i get really bad. But i love how delayed this has been, first 2 weeks a breeze, week 3...marrrvin! I'm looking a lot flatter though (because i'm soooo empty) and on my cheeky daily weigh ins my scales are showing me at under 10 stone, so perhaps come saturday i will be 10 or just under at the CDCs house :D (my scales are so much better for the ego)

Day 20 and I'm ill. I think I've done we'll not to get ill until now but I'm scared. Yesterday my chronic fatigue flared up: basically makes me sleeping beauty...but my immune system also shuts down. So now, at 4am I'm awake in agony with earache and swollen glands.

I'm so upset. I've been 100% except for the planned curry. I don't want to come off. But if ill they say stop and restart again :-( I could cry

I was so bad yesterday didn't even have first shske til 3pm!

I feel sick, but nothing to sick up- would you just eat til you're better?

Well I'm off work :-( but as I have no food in- I'm staying on plan (against my mothers wishes). My other half is being in some way mean and in others supportive as he's like "no don't eat!" But he says I'm doing so well why mess it up for an ear infection- if it was a tummy bug it'd be different.

So plenty of water and paracetamol and I will be back on nights tomorrow!

Saturday, weigh in day. I have lost another 2 lb, taking me down to 10 stone 1. So wish i had gotten down to 10, but not bad at all, especially considering the curry. Am having a sunday dinner tomorrow, though going to try and do it on plan (oh roasties how i want you). So onwards and downwards with these scale readings!

Oh i posted and its disappeared. I'm feeling frumpy, down in the dumps and huge. TOday is mothers day, so i went for a sunday dinner. I ate an ss+ meal, and am huge for it. I look pregnant with bloatyness. I've been the loo, but i have a feeling i'm gonna be a gassy gal tomorrow... stupid broccoli.

After seeing a friends amazing photos on facebook (she's an alternative model) i felt horrid about myself. All frumpy. I've decided to book my pole dancing lessons to get me doing regular exercise on this diet now though...rather than have it as a treat- it can be the means to exercise :D

After seeing a friends amazing photos on facebook (she's an alternative model) i felt horrid about myself. All frumpy. I've decided to book my pole dancing lessons to get me doing regular exercise on this diet now though...rather than have it as a treat- it can be the means to exercise :D

Annnd i've had to cancel it. Unfortunately having spoken about it with my other half, he's talked me out of it. He's right to though. I quit the gym because of my M.E. and i still can't do 10 minutes on a trampette, just bouncing. So i'm hardly going to manage a 1 hour 1on1 class. He said try it if you like, but you know how upset you'll get if you can't do it. He's right, and i can't afford the time i need to sleep it off if it is too intence. I'm disappointed, but as mean as he sounds, he's spot on. I dive into things if i want to do them, then get mardy when i can't do them well!

So instead...resistence training and stretches for me ....its a start. M.E. sucks.

O-m-g i swear my breath is getting worse. I feel like i've been chewing batteries all day today! Going to have a measure today, people have started commenting on my size now, and i weighed myself today, but it didn't show anything amazing.... whereas measuring usually helps :D

O-m-g i swear my breath is getting worse. I feel like i've been chewing batteries all day today! Going to have a measure today, people have started commenting on my size now, and i weighed myself today, but it didn't show anything amazing.... whereas measuring usually helps :D

Oooh i've had a discovery! If any of you are suffering really bad breath... like mine- i've found a great mouth spray. I was using goldspot as i read ona forum it was a good one to use. Tastes lovely, but didn't last long... The stuff i've just got now is Ultra-dex both mouthwash and spray. Seems to last for well over an hour.

Anyway week 4 nearly done... Don't get a weigh in til monday though....

I'm suffering serious temptation now. Its nearly been a month now, and i seriously miss food. In particular meats, salty flavours etc. I thought i'd crave fresh food, but unfortunately i can't say my tastebuds or i have changed... i smell a chippy i want it... i smell oatcakes i want them.. pizza...

still not 'cheated' but really want a food-treat- day :( . I've been SO good. and so far, not hit my first goal yet. So a month without any positive (besides the weight loss of course!!) is a real struggle. My measurements are not altering a lot, yet i do look slimmer. I'm going to post up my 1 month before and after pics on monday. You can see i'm changing, yet the tape measure only shows an inch if anythign haha! Anyway i'll stop whinging! Hope everyone is getting on spiffingly!

Well i survived yesterday. i didn't need to SS+ like i thought. I'd eaten my lunch so early i thought i'd be rumbling but i survived! I've noticed i'm not getting enough water in me. But i'm honestly finding it impossible. I'm constantly drinking, and its starting to make me feel sick! I'm doing around 2 litres a day, but any more and i would just throw it up. I aren't guzzling loads in one go, so its not the 'spread out throughout the day' factor. I'm just not very big haha! I bring the 2 litres to work, the first one goes fast, but the second is a struggle once i've had my bar (and the drink with that).

Do you know my biggest peeve with the water... Isn't it meant to make you glow (now i know i've just said i'm only managing 2 litres... but i used to drink none)? i was hoping my under eyes would brighten up a bit... though i probably need to see the sun for that haha! my vitamin D levels may be in the negatives haha!

Anyway, whinging aside... Stepped on the scales this morning, and i was around 9.11!! i seriously hope thats what i weigh at the CDC's house tomorrow! Not going til 2pm though so i might be a bit more from my drinking and breakky...although i'm in work til midnight so it might be a late start for me til i go to his house.

A lot are seriously starting to notice my body shape changing, and i'm in my smallest size 12 jeans now. They're not baggy as such... but for how they're fitting, i know i will fit into some of my bigger 10s now. I'd love to be able to pull them down without undoing the button on them- but that hasn't happend in a LONG time. But i'm not even halfway to goal, so it might happen!! I just wish that time would fly by so that i wouldn't be so bored hehe

weigh in day today, Have lost another 2lbs. I am slightly jealous i'm not losing it faster than others, but its going down! That's what matters, have lost a bit inch wise too, but nothing too dramatic. Will have another photo session tonight and shall post a before and after for a month :)

Screen Shot 2013-03-19 at 17.58.23.png

Before and after pics as promised. Not a whole lot of inch loss, but you can slightly see the larger bits getting smaller, and the tummy getting flatter :)

Well done :) As for the bad breath I'm right there with you. It's making me slightly paranoid. It's a really bad taste in my mouth aswell. I hope it goes away at some point haha xxxx

Well.. i'm getting even lazier on this diet! I've stopped having my shakes in halves and although i don't like them as much, i've gone on to ready mixed shakes. They taste horrible, last 5 seconds...but at least no lumps!! haha

This week has been dire! Really craved other people's foods around me! And my ME started playing up big time- including falling asleep at work-oops!! Fortunately my boss is incredibly understanding!!

To combat my tiredness i thought i needed to up my intake a bit, my body isn't the best with energy use when eating normal food, nevermind when its the bare minimum that we're all munching on. So i got in a pack of 6 eggs and i had an omelette for 3 days running. It's made the world of difference! So its not quite SS+ing for 3 days as i didn't use the veg or milk allowance, but it was just enough to stop me from keeling over...

and do you know what? it seems to have had a positive effect on the scales- at home anyway... so far its showing that i've lost 3 lbs. which as you can see from my signature hasn't had its moment since week 1! we'll see what CDC's scales say tomorrow, but annoyingly its a 4pm appointment, so i'll have plenty of food and drink in me by then... so i bet it'll only show 2 lbs!

My smallest jeans are starting to be baggy now. They are 29" waist ones from america (they are stretchier than my UK ones though). so i bet if i tried on some of my old 10s i'm sure i could wedge in now.
I find it funny that after all this time, all iwanted was to fit in my old wardrobe- yet looking in it now... i wouldn't wear half the stuff haha! bootcut jeans... who wears them these days haha! Well we'll see how tomorrow goes. I've got in some more eggys for omelettes to keep me going :D

Back