Why haven't I lost any weight?

I have stopped looking at my weightloss as an every week thing, can you try looking at the total over a month?

The way our bodies are at different times of the month can really mess with our minds as far as weightloss goes. In the 6 months I have been doing SW I have found this to be the best way.

Good luck and keep up the hard work.

"I'm not looking forward to my official weigh in later! Anyone know how to lose 2 pounds in 9 hours????"

Put YOUR scales away! ONLY pay heed to the ones at group. You may well have lost :)

AND - 2 stone is fabulous, so quickly! OK, so you did more, quicker, before - but some folk struggle to hit 2 stone in two years, so please recognise just how far you've come :))

I even took some colon cleanse tablets last night hoping a thorough cleanse may help the scales. Even that hasnt made a dfference

Hmmm, what limb could I live without????

reckon my belly could be a limb?! ill happily have that taken away!

I agree that you should start drinking 2litres of water a day. I found it really hard at first but now it is just part of everyday life for me and i dont really suffer from a lot of bloateness now. The reason why i am not loosing much weight is because i havent been on 100%.

try some plums sounds like you need em. Knew kissme wouldnt last a aday without a poo. If you need to go its bound to be weighing on your wscales. Water and plums I say.

WEEELLL...how'd it go?

Sorry, aven't had chance to log on te last couple of days!

It seems I managed to find a limb I didn't know I had and lost 2 pounds!!!!!
It was weird, I got on the scales for the last time before leaving and my scales had dropped? Thought it must just be my scales but the same showed at weigh in, I was soooo shocked!
I'm feeling good for this week now and am determined to lose another 2 this week. I'm going to Butlins on 9th July and really want to be in the next stone down so I have another 6 pounds to go!
My only 'obstacle' is next Saturday I am having a 3 course meal at Harvester....I'm the new Harvester Fanatic for my local (won a competition) so get a free 3 course meal for 2 every 3 months for a year.
Normally I have simply chicken with a jacket and salad cart BUT how can you turn down a really yummy dinner and pud when its FREE?
Then again I am doing the Race for Life the day after so that should burn off a few calories!

I am so glad that you lost the weight!
And that is why they say you shouldn't weigh more than once a week. The body fluctuates too much.
If you had not been so strong you may have given up, and all that for nothing!

I would treat your meal out day as a flexi syn day. Enjoy, and get right back on track the day after. You may or may not lose the 2 pounds but you won't do any damage.
SW is for life and if you can't have the odd treat it would be so easy to give up.

So enjoy!

I am so glad that you lost the weight!
And that is why they say you shouldn't weigh more than once a week. The body fluctuates too much.
If you had not been so strong you may have given up, and all that for nothing!

I would treat your meal out day as a flexi syn day. Enjoy, and get right back on track the day after. You may or may not lose the 2 pounds but you won't do any damage.
SW is for life and if you can't have the odd treat it would be so easy to give up.

So enjoy!

I'm sure that's why I really struggled once I got to target last time. I didn't treat myself for 11 months and then got married and went on a family holiday and just didn't know how to enjoy myself without going mad.
I am really trying (but not ncessarily succeeding) to take the attitude that getting to target more slowly but actually having a life in the process will help me be able to maintain better when I get to target!

Told ya ;-) (or, rather 'telt ya' as we say round here!)
Very well done, 2lbs is great, keep it up xx

Back