Why hello there!

ohtobeslinky

Silver Member
Hi All! I'm a newbie to Orlistat but an old hand at Minimins even though I've been away for a while. First day on the tablets today - so far so good. No disasters. But I was rather hungry - maybe I took it a little too safe!

Anyway - I'm Katy, I'm HUGE, and it's time I do something about it. The scales said "one at a time please" at this morning's weigh-in!

Hope you all have a lovely week - keep up the good work! :)

K

Weeeeelcomeeeeeee *hugs* were all in the same boat x u willl be fantastic! =) im due back next week to get some more Xenical! But so far lost 2st 9lbs on it since January! =).x still have another 3 amd half stone to gooo...:) All the best! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ooh well done on the loss. You're doing so well. Fingers crossed this works for me too!

Welcome to the Orlistat gang! I'm sure you'll do brilliantly - are you calorie counting or doing something else? I'm a calorie counter myself, never done anything else really. I'm sure you know all about keeping the fat levels down, but just shout if you're unsure about anything. :) xx

Not calorie counting but sticking rigidly to 3g or less of fat. Cooking everything from scratch and no takeaways! X

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back