Total Solution why I am doing this diet!

the secret dieter

I thought it might be theraputic to write a few reasons why we want to get slim and healthy,join in!

1)to be more active and healthy with my children
2)to be able to go in any clothes shop
3)to not be embarrased if I bump into someone from my past
4)to be more confident
5)to be able to cut my toenails without huffing and puffing!
6)to only have one chin!
7)to look after my hips and knees
8)so if I have to run for any reason, I can
9)so my children don't get teased because of my weight
10)to look in the mirror and like what I see

I love these threads
1. to wear shorts, vests, dresses in the boiling summer (as opposed to a grey cardigan) and feel comfortable
2. to wear hot pants and tights
3. to not put my health at risk and to help my fertility

I'd probably have a longer list if I thought about it, right now my number one:

1. to stop that are you pregnant look? It's not nice, it's not funny and no I bloody am not!!

with you on all those listed so far :)
- to be able to make use of my huge wardrobe full of clothes and stop rotating the same three horrid, baggy outfits (i refuse to buy anything in a bigger size)
- to not feel so self conscious when in bed with my OH
- to not wobble as i walk!!
- to not have a bad back anymore

Mx

Love this ...

Well after being Ill for 3 years = comfort eating + no or little exercise+ Nhs food and belly swelling due to drugs and ops+ comfort drinking cos me stupid = nothing in my wardrobe fits and I ain't got the money to buy new stuff..,,

Sp exante it is for my pocket and my healthx

11)to not feel like everyone is looking in my trolley to see why I'm so fat
12)to sit in front of people without pulling my top out
13)to not feel embarassed whenever people are talking about weight

deffo with you on the big clothes on boiling days and the same 3 outfits rotated!

14)to get rid of the "full brief" that are soooo comfy but can't be hung out on the line for fear of blocking the sun from my village

Love it!

1) to be able to run with my boys and have the energy
2) to be healthy
3) to feel sexy
4) to wear clothes I want, not just those I can
5) to be more confident and have self worth
6) because I'm worth it!!!!

Ooooh I like this. I really want to be able to wear a little black dress with no lumpy bumpy bits showing. No passion pants (or spanx as you may know them) can hide the wobbly bits round my belly. I'll never have a washboard stomach (my daughter has seen to that!) but I'll settle for flatter and less wobbly.

Also I'd love for my boobs to be a bit closer to my chest and further from my knees.... may need to start saving for surgery to fix that one :)

Thought of another one! My mum bought me a new pair of size 12 jeans a few years ago to celebrate me being able to fit in them (first time in years).

The following week I found out I was pregnant and I've never had them on again :(

To feel good about myself
To improve "special time" with Mrs G
Long term health benefits
To stop beaitn a big sweaty b@stard
To stop having to be the funny fat guy

15)so a bath sheet really does act as a sheet rather than a pillowcase!

1/ So I don't look like an anaemic whale amongst all those slim youngsters on the beach.
2/ so I don't have to buy baggy tops to hide my trouser overspill.
3/ I'm also rotating the same handful of outfits, I want to get back into my small clothes
4/ so I'm one of the Mums who isn't out of breath after climbing the stairs near school.

To go wedding dress shopping in the New Year :)

wedding dress shopping must be a good incentive!

i love all of these and have been nodding lots, for me its to be the last time i have to tackle weight loss, the 20 years on and off every diet that's ever existed and don't want to find another solution or excuse so for the success of seeing my actions through that is most important

to avoid the "Fat Tax" bleeding tax man grabs enuff from me;)

1. So I can wear clothes I've picked because I like them and not just because they're the only ones that fit me.

2. So when I go back to center parcs next year I can go on the tree-top adventure things.
Oh and so I dont look like a whale next to my brother's size 8 fiancee when we go swimming like I did this year :(

3. So my health is not at risk from fat related things.

4. Being able to enjoy going out instead of making excuses not to go out for fear of being called names by strangers or being the fattest one in the room.

5. So that shaving my legs and whatnot becomes easier! Right now it's a mission involving a razor, a mirror and lots of funny positions!!

yep,with you on the wotnot,it's like a game of twister!

Back