Why I love this forum!!!

Advice, support, inspiration, moaning, ideas, ranting, having people out there who won't get bored of me endlessly discussing my food obsessions... it's great to speak to people who are doing what I'm doing and who understand.

I get so much from this site and you lot :)

I love it here too, everyone is so helpful
and friendly :happy096: :talk017:

I'm still a noooob, but i do like this forum! I've been on other forums before and this is sooo nice; i need support on this diet, and will have questions- so this place is perffffect!

Love you all :)

and another thing...............lol

When I originally signed up to join, the thought of putting my ACTUAL weight for all to see made me really scared. I had never openly admitted this to anyone and the though made me so nervous. I just love the thought that no-one on here cares what I weigh

Whether you have 6lb to lose or 200lb, you still feel like part of the gang and no-one ever looks at your weight and thinks bad of you.

I love you guys! No one is judgmental, and the support is wonderful, plus we can moan or have a laugh.:gen126:

Agree! The support is the same whether you're aiming to lose 2lbs or 200lbs.

I like being able to be honest with all you lot. There's no point in cheating and missing things out of my diary, or not admitting to a binge or whatever. I know I can write it and it's out there, which is far healthier than all the secret eating I used to do! Whatever I've eaten, usually someone else has also had a little (or big) binge too and the support is there to get right back on with it :)

Back