Tequila makes miaow happy
We all must have loads of reasons why we want and need to lose weight. I have been doing some serious thinking today as I have struggles with my 4th day into SS. Of course, I want to improve my general health, and specifically reduce my risk of the diseases that can go along with obesity. I doubt i will ever look good in gold hotpants (will leave that to Kylie) but that wont put me off. I am aiming to have 365 reasons to be slim, so that while I lose and then (hopefully) maintain I can use one for everyday to keep motivated. Here's what I have got so far
- I like belts. i cant war them at the moment - those lovely corsety ones - they fold over and impale me when I sit down.
- I like hats - but I wont wear them at the moment because I can always imagine the coversation....'Which one is she?' 'Oh, over there, the fat girl in the hat'
- Whih leads me to my next point. Why does everyone I know call overweight ladies 'girls'. I am 32. I want to be a sexy woman.
- To feel more confident at work - to think that people are listening to my ideas, not looking at the size of my backside
- To prove that I am not a brain with legs. Women can be attractive AND intelligent (just look at you lot!). How many times was I told...'It doesnt matter if you are a bit fat, you are clever'
- So when people are asked what i look like, the first thing they say is, big hair! (ooh, slim, pretty, sexy, attractive, even just short! all would be better!)