Why I'm I soooo tired

Mazza64

Hi Guys

I'm on my 10th day of induction and have lost 13lbs (yay!) But the last couple of days I am feeling so tried I could lay here at my desk and go to sleep. I am eating my 20 of carbs and around 1.5 to 2 litres of water a day any ideas is this usual. As I can't even do my usual spin class as I'm afraid I may pass out :confused:

I've honestly got no idea of the correct answer hun, i think it could be a variety of things. I also went through a terrible period of tiredness after even a few weeks on the diet. I was totally shattered but as soon as i got into bed i was wide awake and laid there for hours struggling to drop off. Eventually it seemed to go. I tried all sorts to cure it but nothing seemed to work. R u taking co-enzyme q-10? They seem to give me loads of energy. Whether or not it's all mental i don't know but i think they work..

I've no idea, I've only heard energy stories! I hope you feel better soon though ducky xx

As much as you really may not feel like it, a bit of gentle exercise may help. Go for a walk, hell have a bit of a jog even if its just for 10 minutes. Get those endorphins flowing.

Well done on the 13 lb, that is great going missy and its also a lot in 10 days. Maybe your body doesnt know what has hit it, Lol! I went through a similar thing maybe 2 week into starting the Atkins where I was in bed every night for a week at 8pm and really struggled to get up for work. I tried the exercise thing as it was recommended by my Doc and it seemed to work.

Hi Guys

I'm on my 10th day of induction and have lost 13lbs (yay!) But the last couple of days I am feeling so tried I could lay here at my desk and go to sleep. I am eating my 20 of carbs and around 1.5 to 2 litres of water a day any ideas is this usual. As I can't even do my usual spin class as I'm afraid I may pass out :confused:

Hi Maza,
I had something similar a few weeks ago and i am on around week 5-6.
I felt like i could not even sit up and watch tv, I had to lie down, my head felt really heavy,sounds made doesnt it?
Went on for about 4 days felt really perculiar. Some people at work had it to so i put it down to a virus.

Thanks for all your replies. I will take it easy for a few days.

Feeling more perky today so going Spinning later. :) Also going to get a good vitamin tablet.

Mazza

LOL mazza, let's hope it's only for a couple of days.

Ohhh thats what I have so! It's getting better sleep is coming back to me now but I've noticed my bp is lower then normal but it's not too low either :) i'm nearly done with my first 2 weeks now and i'm glad i've kept going!

Back