Why is it 100 times harder!

ladylipo

Silver Member
Im on day 4 today, i can honestly say i dont know how i made it through last nite :(, thought when id wake up this morning id be fine, if anything im worse all i can think about is food! I dont get it iv done this diet for 7 weeks before and sailed through it, but man am i struggling this time round:cry:

Same hun!! Im on my 2nd go after a 2 week break and finding it soooooooo much harder!! Maybe cause theres a lot less of me now ha ha ha but feeling dizzy a lot more x

I dont know what it is at all! The chemist wouldnt give me the packs she said i was a healthy weight, so i got my mate ta get them for me hee hee, im sooo bold i know! How long have you been back on?

This is my 3rd day ha ha ha but feel awful and sicky!!! I luckly (bad i know) put on 5 lbs after my break which put me at BMI of 26 so she said i could go back on x

Im 10st 10lbs now, witch is a healthy weight, its also the weight i was after refeed! but i managed to get down to 10st on my own,my clothes fitted sooo much better! Im stuck between a rock and a bloody hard place, if i come off LT now im gonna gain back wat iv lost in the last few days. It just dosent feel right this time for some reason, maybe im trying to talk myself outta it aggghhhhh heads melted

Im at 11 stone 2 which for my height isnt bad but i just wanna get to a size 10 ha ha ha im never happy i come off then go back on again dont know why i do it! ha ha ha x

Im just a competive little ***** lol my mates comin on holidays with me (2weeks from monday) and i dont wanna be fatter than her goin! BAD i know lol least im honest. I figure if i go to 9st 10 iv 4 lbs to play with,yep thats my plan!
Whats your goal weight?

Yeah im going to Paris on 15th Sept (so excited!!) and wanna be 10 stone for when i go fingers crossed i will be. I hope it will fly by like last 3 months x

Oh im sure it will hun, you seem so determained!

ok reading your post that your chemist wont let you go back on it cos they say you are a heatlhy weight will they let me get down to 9stone??

The prob wont, they wouldnt let me go down past 10st 10lbs, so i thought sod them ill get it off myself just cut back on carbs and exercised and got to 10 in about 6weeks! Felt great, but now i just feel like poo :sigh:

Mine let you get to BMI of about 22 then say stop which takes me to 9 and half stone and im 5 foot 6 x

why dont you try ww hun to get the rest of your weight off?

If i hadnt been such a little piggy the last while WW would be a great idea! But with only 2 weeks till my hols i couldnt loose much on it!

MHM - I think all chemists are slightly different. I've got to have a chat with mine next week to ask when it is he's going to decide that I need to come off LT - after Julz had a run-in with her pharmacist I'm not taking any chances and want my agreed target in writing lol.

MHM - I think all chemists are slightly different. I've got to have a chat with mine next week to ask when it is he's going to decide that I need to come off LT - after Julz had a run-in with her pharmacist I'm not taking any chances and want my agreed target in writing lol.

Your right too, get it set in stone so theres no goin back lol!!! I think there all different tho, i was looknin up the bmi charts and i can go to about 9 even and still be classed as healthy... dunno whats up with my chemist at all

Mine are really good my target was 11 reached that and came off then put on so wasnt happy with 11 asked to go back on no questions asked was great xxxxx

Back