Why is it so hard 2nd time around??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SARAHP, 30 October 2006 Social URL.

1. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi all, I restarted yesterday and had a fab day, Ive been fine today up until 10 minutes ago when I just thought thats it I cant do this diet!!! I now want to eat everything and anything in site!!! Why did I manage diet first time around for approx 16 weeks with the first 10 being a walk in the park!!!! So annoyed!! Sarahxx.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mandana

Mandana Full Member

Hi Sarah

It's the same for all of us .. you're not the only one!

I managed to stay 100% for 9.5 months on LL without so much as a flavoured lipstick to taste, but now it's a different kettle of fish. Mind you, I'm nowhere near as heavy as I was to begin with (thank goodness), but even so, I'd like to be lighter, and back nearer to my original goal.

This post might help you .. http://www.minimins.com/bring-your-...different-2nd-time-around.html?highlight=diva understand from someone else's perspective

HTH

Mandana x

4. CJ_06

CJ_06 Full Member

Hi Sarah!
    I too am on the 1st day of my 2nd attempt! Stuck to it 110% first time round and intend to not give in til xmas however it's already feeling harder than the 1st time round!
    I'm SOOOOOO hungry! I'm gonna get in the bath in a bit and paint my nails! That should keep me out the cupboards - for 2nite anyway!
    All the best!
    Claire x

5. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks to you both for your support, its nice to know its not just me and that there are people who understand how difficult it can be!!! I know im not meant to but ive just had a bar for my last pack as I felt it may stop things from deteriating fast so fingers crossed!! Sarahxx.

6. Petal01

Petal01 Still Climbing That Hill!

Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Hi Sarah good luck and hope the bar stops any other temtations Ohhh just remembered i forgot to put my bar in the freezer today so have to go and pop it in now!!

Ohhh I just a weird feeling of dejavu when i was posting this weird when that happens isnt it!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.