Why is it so much harder 2nd 3rd...time around

hpops

Why is it so hard to get into this diet 2nd 3rd 4th......whatever time round?? I know it wrks, I know it's quick - so why is it so hard - I followed it to the letter for three months at the end of last year and since my "break" over christmas I have tried to restart 4 or 5 times and have lasted a few days and woosed out!!!

Is it a psychological thing or is it physically harder to get back into the stride of it??

Why is it so hard to get into this diet 2nd 3rd 4th......whatever time round?? I know it wrks, I know it's quick - so why is it so hard - I followed it to the letter for three months at the end of last year and since my "break" over christmas I have tried to restart 4 or 5 times and have lasted a few days and woosed out!!!

Is it a psychological thing or is it physically harder to get back into the stride of it??

Hi ya - I was a serial re-starter last year.... I'd start get to day 2-3 and then think I want to eat more than I dont want to and then I would tell myself after binging out that 2morr would be a different day and that I wouldnt do it...

But something - I dont know what - ''clicked'' after Xmas its almost like someone pulled a switch and the light is on??????

I have gone from a serial re-starter to a totally different, single minded, focussed person with one goal - goal weight!

I think you're head has to be in the game completely to actually be able to succeed at this diet xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I thinks it the thought that once you have seriously started you wont be able to eat for ages. You think "I'll just have a final meal and thats it" "whats one less day" You just have to ignore the little demons in your head telling you its ok to eat. Once you get in to it, you can get it over and done with and start losing weight again

Tell me bout the demons eh :D It's my first day and I am thinking of 'i will do it from tommorow' ..LOL!

I guess will just have to ignore the whispers and hope you do the same hpops

xxx

Back