Why is it so quiet over here?

spottydoris

Determined to succeed!
Where is everyone? Sure it used to be much livelier last year! Keep logging on to distract myself but nothing much happening. No replies, no new posts etc.

Come on everyone, what else could you all possibly be doing?! Living? Lol ;) Hehe!

I have to agree with DustQueen, just wait until all of those January dieters come on.. maybe we will see some new years resolutioners.

I know, I keep going over to the other diets to see what they are upto but then see all their lovely pictures of dinners ahhh xxx

this is my day 2 on TS and its not bad but im finding it really hard to drink water (something that i avoid). i have a big glass next to me and going to the loo every 15mins... dont like water its making me sick plus my kids are eating choc biscuits infront of me ....aagghhhh i cant control it! looolz

also my stomach tunes in when im in bed .... my hubby thinks im ....... you know what i mean

this is my day 2 on TS and its not bad but im finding it really hard to drink water (something that i avoid). i have a big glass next to me and going to the loo every 15mins... dont like water its making me sick plus my kids are eating choc biscuits infront of me ....aagghhhh i cant control it! looolz

also my stomach tunes in when im in bed .... my hubby thinks im ....... you know what i mean

you really made me laugh with your last comment!!

h x

I know what you mean, I keep logging in but nothing is going on so I log off again and so the cycle continues! I'm sure things will pick up in January ;)

Yeah, really hope so! In the meantime it's just us hardcore bunch I guess! Spotty xx

spottydoris said:
Yeah, really hope so! In the meantime it's just us hardcore bunch I guess! Spotty xx

There will be a huge influx in a couple of weeks but until then we'll just have to support each other :) how's it going then guys? ;)

Lol soldiering on... Aam week this week, worrying about its affects :-/ hoping it'll b ok though. Have any of u done the aam week? X

ally2069 said:
Lol soldiering on... Aam week this week, worrying about its affects :-/ hoping it'll b ok though. Have any of u done the aam week? X

You should get a great loss next week
If you are strict :) glad it's going well :)
I don't do add a meal week but do the occasional WS day :)

I'm still trying. I'm doing ws this week before I go to New York next Monday. Going to miss the rest of the family like mad. I think you're all right, things will get better in January, we'll just have to keep the place 'lived in' until then.

Last edited:
i was thinking it was a bit quiet but i guess everyone is thinking of xmas and the social meals so not many bother. Better time to do VLCD in my opinion, think of all that temptation and weight gain just from looking at puff pastry!

I am sure I put weight on every time an advert for a supermarket comes on! Stupid tempting food!!! I am asking santa for size 10/12's to make me stick at it lol

i'm looking on ebay for size 14 roxy jeans! Inspiration!

Back