Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

why is it?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by abz, 13 June 2008 Social URL.

1. abz

abz Gold Member

that i'm absolutely starving. i put the water in my shaker and take it with me upstairs to make in a minute, and then by the time the 'time' that i was going to eat comes around i'm not hungry. and it's sitting there in it's packet and i could have it, but i feel like i could wait a bit longer now. weird...

abz xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. willbesize10

willbesize10 Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.36%)
    Diet:
    diet shack
    That happens to me abz, one minute I could eat the nob of the door and so go to make a shake...then once i've made it, i'm thinking, but I don't really want it now:confused:

4. Hi Abz, Just wanted to say you're doing fantastic. Day 3 and 4 is the worst for me then you shouldn't feel physical hunger much at all. So not long to go till you're over the worst then it'll be sailing all the way! x

5. abz

abz Gold Member

thanks guys. i've just fallen asleep for four hours!! aaaargh. thought i'd slept through the entire day when i woke up and it was all gloomy... am leaving my lunchtime one as long as poss because i'm meeting people for a coffee at 5 and won't be able to have my evening shake until late.

abz xx

6. Naturally_Stush

Naturally_Stush Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Abz, I wanna sleep! Ahhhh

7. abz

abz Gold Member

i still feel all groggy. i need to have a bath and i just can't be @rsed...

abz xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.