why is it?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by abz, 13 June 2008 Social URL.

1. abz

abz Gold Member

that i'm absolutely starving. i put the water in my shaker and take it with me upstairs to make in a minute, and then by the time the 'time' that i was going to eat comes around i'm not hungry. and it's sitting there in it's packet and i could have it, but i feel like i could wait a bit longer now. weird...

abz xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. willbesize10

willbesize10 Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.36%)
    Diet:
    diet shack
    That happens to me abz, one minute I could eat the nob of the door and so go to make a shake...then once i've made it, i'm thinking, but I don't really want it now:confused:

4. Hi Abz, Just wanted to say you're doing fantastic. Day 3 and 4 is the worst for me then you shouldn't feel physical hunger much at all. So not long to go till you're over the worst then it'll be sailing all the way! x

5. abz

abz Gold Member

thanks guys. i've just fallen asleep for four hours!! aaaargh. thought i'd slept through the entire day when i woke up and it was all gloomy... am leaving my lunchtime one as long as poss because i'm meeting people for a coffee at 5 and won't be able to have my evening shake until late.

abz xx

6. Naturally_Stush

Naturally_Stush Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Abz, I wanna sleep! Ahhhh

7. abz

abz Gold Member

i still feel all groggy. i need to have a bath and i just can't be @rsed...

abz xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.