Why is my weight going up???

fingers crossed

Silver Member
I'm scared that I'm going to lose the plot if things don't sort themselves out soon!:(

As many of you know I've had a few health issues & ate a few bits & pieces at the end of last week for fear of ending up hospitalised. Anyhow... I've been back on track perfectly the last 2 days, 3l of water etc yet my weight is still rising!!! I weigh myself 1st thing every morning & since saturday my weight is going up & up & up! Is this just last weeks mishap catching up with me or could there be any other explanation? Not TOTM or anything like that so it seems odd that not only am I not losing I'm getting heavier! :confused: I'm worried that if it doesn't sort itself out soon I'm just going to jack it all in & eat a scabby donkey! (no carbs in that are there?!) I've been in ketosis the last 2 days too so really don't get the whole scales thing. HELP!

Just replied on your thread.

I can't say why exactly why you weight is going up but our bodies are weird things and I think you need to just keep calm and let your body settle back into the routine again after the weekend.

Stop the scale hopping if it's freaking you out and just get back on them after a week. I bet you find a difference then.

(((Hugs)))

hey honey. have just replied on your other thread. i'm sure it's just your body sorting itself out. hang in there until you see your cdc. if she does your measurements hopefully you'll see a difference there :)

abz xx

Back