why is the second time so much harder

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lisa2003, 10 July 2007 Social URL.

1. lisa2003

lisa2003 Member

ok im on day 3 established that i should be having 4 shakes not 3 a day so having to have 3 and half as i cant get hold of my councillor,
    it wasnt this hard last time im sure it wasnt i just wanna pack in and the only thing thats keeping me going is everyone saying a told you so!
    im drinking nearly 6 ltrs of water a day im not hungry but im craving food (im smoking like a trooper)
    i keep thinking to myself tommorow will be better day 4, then i read the blogs of people on day 10 etc still feeling hungry etc,
    i did 4 weeks last time on cd and after day 2 i felt amazing , so why is it so hard this time? i want to lose 3 stone by september and by in a size 18 dress, i serious about losing weight but my heads telling me to stop this diet and eat healthy and hammer the gym... o i hate this
    i need to be rid of these size 22 clothes and the extra 9 stone of weight why cant i see a future?:cry:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. leehal

leehal Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge SS+
    Bear with it, took nearly a week before it became easier for me.

6 weeks in and still have my bads days, I just go to be early and know it will be easier tomorrow.
  4. lisa2003

lisa2003 Member

thanks leehal

your weight loss is impressive. i feel a bit better now... why cant losing weight be easy?
  5. sophie2324

sophie2324 Full Member

Hi lisa, ive just finished my second week of my 2nd time now as i had to take a week off went i went to Glastonbury Festival. I have definately found it much harder on my second time round. It does get easier as it goes on but still wish it was like my first time around. I had no effects or problems at all. Keep at it day by day and you will get there. Keep you chin up x
  6. lisa2003

lisa2003 Member

thanks sophie

im glad you agree, i just feel like im a moaning old woman lol, hope you enjoyed glastonbury, and thanks again
  7. sophie2324

sophie2324 Full Member

aw bless your not at all. I think the way that CD and SS is it takes over your life so everything is linked to it. I think i moan and think about it all the time :-S maybe not the best thing.

Glastonbury was great thanks but by eating what i wanted there and not SS has made it hard to get back into it now. Were keep plodding on though, good luck :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.