Why is WW more popular than calorie counting?

cause its easier? :p

cause its easier? :p

LOL. I didn't find it easier :D

I would say that it might appear to be less popular because there isn't CC clubs and many people just don't say they are CCing. Just 'losing some weight' or 'cutting down'

When I started dieting, there were CC clubs. I went to the Slimming Magazine Club. It was hugely popular at the time. Didn't know anyone on WW.

After the manufacturers started putting calories on all the foods, attendance at the club wasn't needed so much.

BTW, I do think CC is probably the most used diet in the world. Just that many people just do it, rather than belong to an organisation IYKWIM. Perhaps they don't feel the need to join clubs/forums etc because most of the answers are on the packets :D

i tend to agree with kd in that its probably all about what you call it!!
I do ww cos it suits me and would recommend it but that doesnt mean its for evryone, slimming world seems to be just as popular.

ps kd i did slimming magazine club years ago too, think it was the only time i got to target, but thigns wer different then and i didnt get any help with maintaining afterwards and so put it all back on ( and then some)

So yes i think ww is easier but it all a matter of personal choice

Back