Why is your username ...... ?

My username is fairly simple, my name is Nikki and I was born in 1986!

Malc is my families nickname for me since i was a baby and the D the first letter of my last name, not very clever or original, but it's me :D

bevhunter1986 said:
Awwww :) my bf is too x

Mine us simply my name and year of birth x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Whereabouts are you based? We are in Germany at the mo.

I started Rainbows at 5 and went through Brownies, Guides, Rangers & Senior Section then Started Scouts and became a leader- the Trefoil and Fleur De Lis mean a lot to me :)

Ruth
X

Mine is from Scorpio being my birth sign and 2710 is my birthday and of course I'm a lady...;)

my name is sarah and I am tall, but I expect you worked that out lol

Oh you are going to laugh at me But I read it as one word and in my head it's said TalsaRAH! What a pea brained numpty!

Anyway I was sure I'd answered this, my real name is Shirley, but please call me Shirl! Anyway some good friends of mine (met on a forum but we all (15-20 of us) meet up once a year now) christened me Shirleen as a joke, I love it as it sounds like 'Trailer Trash'!! Can't you imagine an American Shirleen, with a foghorn southern accent, living on a trailer park, drinking cheap Gin and wearing a housecoat all day?

The first year we met up they all sang 'Come on Shirleen' to the Come on Eileen tune and it makes me smile every time I think of it.

Mine is just a nickname I picked up years ago and have used for years on forums, etc. Can't for the life of me remember why I originally got the nickname though - unless it was after going to a fancy dress bash dressed as catwoman.

the ID of 'Elle' was taken - so as i like bears, so Ellebear was created.

Elle is a shortened version of my real name Eloise. Which i do not care for much (sorry parents!)

x

Shirleen said:
What a pea brained numpty!

I'm glad you are embracing this :D

EB- I was nearly an Eloise but got stuck with Jerri instead. Atleast Eloise is actually a girls name! And an elegant one at that. I was named after the collective term for Ze Germans, wth??

When I first needed an online name for a band forum I chose a mix of my fave album "Ultra" by my fave band Depeche Mode, then I added the "Blue Dress" part which happens to be one of their songs.... then I kind of became attached to the name so now use it everywhere...

Mine's very simple & boring, my name is Michele hence chele and mad is the 1st three letters of my surname :confused: and I'm not very imaginative either hence the slimpicity of it :D

@Ellebear I have always loved the name Eloise, love the song by The Damned too

Michele x

Quite a self explanatory one here too. My Name is Helen, I get called Hels a lot. HelsAngel is just a play on Hells Angel. My nicks are either this, HelenBack or HelenHighWater.

This is the first forum I've ever joined and I was a bit dazed and confused when enrolling - lettuce was the first thing I saw on the counter top when I looked up ......suppose it could have been worse!

Back