Why is your username ...... ?

Lettuce said:
This is the first forum I've ever joined and I was a bit dazed and confused when enrolling - lettuce was the first thing I saw on the counter top when I looked up ......suppose it could have been worse!

Love it! Lol :D

My nickname as we grew up was Muis(means mouse). I used to work my way through a block of cheese in no time.....

This is the first forum I've ever joined and I was a bit dazed and confused when enrolling - lettuce was the first thing I saw on the counter top when I looked up ......suppose it could have been worse!
Glad you were in the kitchen and not in the bathroom! ;)

Oh you are going to laugh at me But I read it as one word and in my head it's said TalsaRAH! What a pea brained numpty!
QUOTE]

Oh bless your numpty heart, although I am a scan reader and although I know what a word means I often misread it, if that makes sense

evilpenguin said:
I just love penguins. I'm obsessed actually. And these evil penguins are cute! Evil Penguins - A UK-bestselling penguin cartoon book

I actually <3 penguins!!! When my bf asked me what I wanted for Xmas I says a penguin! He looked at me as if I was mad, and said 'what adopt one?' my response 'no babe a real one'!! Everytime he asks me what I'd like he says 'I know a penguin! You'll call him happy feet lol'

bevhunter1986 said:
I actually <3 penguins!!! When my bf asked me what I wanted for Xmas I says a penguin! He looked at me as if I was mad, and said 'what adopt one?' my response 'no babe a real one'!! Everytime he asks me what I'd like he says 'I know a penguin! You'll call him happy feet lol'

Haha :D aww a penguin as a pet would be amazing!

Yeah he won't buy me one though!! Naughty mean bf :( lol. I shouldn't say that coz he isn't really but you know!

You should of seen me, I was shopping with my mum near Xmas and saw a talking happy feet toy. I was even more excited about it than my 2yo son! Ha ha. Xx

I have a happy feet cuddly toy, got it for Xmas when the film first came out. I have lots of cuddly toy penguins actually, too many for a 22yr old ha!

evilpenguin said:
I have a happy feet cuddly toy, got it for Xmas when the film first came out. I have lots of cuddly toy penguins actually, too many for a 22yr old ha!

Lol!! I'm 26!! My bf is nearly 21 and was initially clearly unimpressed with my immature approach to requesting a real life penguin lol xxx

evilpenguin said:
My bf is an enabler & keeps buying me penguin related presents lol :D

Mines a work in progress! Lol x

Flibsey said:
have either of you seen mr popper's penguins? I went to see it in the cinema with my little girl and omg BEST FILM EVAR.

Yes! I really wasn't sure about it when I saw the trailer but it was really good :D

Mine us a combination of mine and the OH halves nicknames we have for each other. I'm Minky and he is Dinky. We called each other it from before we got together and it stuck (we met through house sharing) He is only a small build so I used to shout up the stairs 'Dinky! Dinners ready!!' his alternative for me was Minky.... And alas MinkyDinky was born!

I play online gaming a lot and all my characters names are based around this. Currently on World Of Warcraft (for any of you that know it!) I have MinkyDinky, Minkus, Minkimoo, Minkilots and Minkalis. :)

Minks ;)

My name is Ali and in my last job I was a Community Matron - reminds me of Hattie Jacques!

Well.... are you sitting comfortably?

I have two middle names. I HATE the second one, so I don't own up to it.
The first is Jane.
But if I own up to the first, and not the second, I become Sarah-Jane, and I'm sooooooooooo not a Sarah-Jane.
So when i started college (a zillion years ago) I didn't own up to either, so in time honoured fashion people started guessing.
So I ended up with Jemimah.
Which got shortened to Jim, and has stuck ever since.
I answer to that as much as I do to my real name.
And then somehow, lost in the mists of time, there was some contrast to Helen of Troy - whose beauty caused the Trojan war, and who was described as "the face that launched 1000 ships"; whereas I say I look like the back end of a bus, and for some reason became "Jim of Troy: the face that launched 1000 buses".

Heigh ho!

Mine us a combination of mine and the OH halves nicknames we have for each other. I'm Minky and he is Dinky. We called each other it from before we got together and it stuck (we met through house sharing) He is only a small build so I used to shout up the stairs 'Dinky! Dinners ready!!' his alternative for me was Minky.... And alas MinkyDinky was born!

I play online gaming a lot and all my characters names are based around this. Currently on World Of Warcraft (for any of you that know it!) I have MinkyDinky, Minkus, Minkimoo, Minkilots and Minkalis. :)

Minks ;)

LOL - my main is Shaminx, and I also have Miniminx, Evilminx and Minxadin :D :D :D

Back