Why is your username ...... ?

MadameLaMinx said:
Sorry about the thread hijack by the way :D

(PS:- GIVE IT UP?? HOW DID YOU DO THAT??!!!!)

Raiding and a guild of ragers or slackers got to be a bit repetitive so just thought would give Rift and the new Star Wars MMO but they just weren't the same.
Glad to be back though and catching up with some guildies :)

Apologies everyone else!! Xx

Minks ;)

I've got a mage shes called elvawien buuuut I haven't played for hmm 9 months or so lol

hubby tried rift and is currently on the new star wars one he is a proper gamer tho, i'm kind of a fake wannabe lol

as for the name well it's my name (yaaaawn)

Well.... are you sitting comfortably?

I have two middle names. I HATE the second one, so I don't own up to it.
The first is Jane.
But if I own up to the first, and not the second, I become Sarah-Jane, and I'm sooooooooooo not a Sarah-Jane.
So when i started college (a zillion years ago) I didn't own up to either, so in time honoured fashion people started guessing.
So I ended up with Jemimah.
Which got shortened to Jim, and has stuck ever since.
I answer to that as much as I do to my real name.
And then somehow, lost in the mists of time, there was some contrast to Helen of Troy - whose beauty caused the Trojan war, and who was described as "the face that launched 1000 ships"; whereas I say I look like the back end of a bus, and for some reason became "Jim of Troy: the face that launched 1000 buses".

Heigh ho!

I think I love you.

I think I love you.

Errrmmmm...
Thanks, Flibs.
Ummmm.... love you too?

Something tells me that's not prezackly a compliment to my explanation skills!

Never mind. I do tend to waffle rather a lot.

On the positive side, at least there's someone else on here who's got a name that you could no way guess from their real name!
I love that yours is also a weird one, and that you use it everywhere, as I do.

Oh, and by the way - Jim of Troy, and the 1000 buses - that's only the beginning:
As Jim of Troy I also used to have a shadow cabinet ministry within the Monster Raving Loony Party. I think if I told you what I was minister for, it might be a step too far.
(It's rather too much for most people, and destroys any hope of my ever being declared clinically sane.)
But it gave me a nice long title...

Mine is cause I'm all changing my hair and bought these fab hair extensions and they were called foxy lox as in locks of hair and 26 is my bday. 26th April :) current pic of hair do with a silly face attached if I've done it right lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3455035587.jpg
    image-3455035587.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 37
Mine is because....
Pink...I love all things pink
Elle....name is Laura, L=elle

Last edited:
Mine is boring.

I have a cocker spaniel called Hamish and I am his human mummy

Same here ....... Mine is my lovely Dexter (who has sadly passed to Rainbow Bridge). He was a tri colour cavalier king Charles spaniel and now I should change it to Coco-belle's mum (profile pic). My sons aged 19 and 13 would have a fit but I have even be known to say 'Be nice to your sister (Coco)'!!! She is definitely my baby and is by my side all the time - probably because I eat all the time lol xxxx

it was sooo a compliment. you are the one person here with a more convoluted story than mine lol!

Yay!
Well, I'd hate to be too normal.

(No fear of that. Phew.)

*Feels like a foreigner in a strange land*

My son is obsessed with WOW and is forever talking about mounts!! New legs! And he is a paladin - I think......not even sure how it is spelt!! Loves his guild (because they are kind to him). He is the youngest aged 13 and I try to how an interest but haven't a clue :confused:

dextersmum said:
My son is obsessed with WOW and is forever talking about mounts!! New legs! And he is a paladin - I think......not even sure how it is spelt!! Loves his guild (because they are kind to him). He is the youngest aged 13 and I try to how an interest but haven't a clue :confused:

Awwww that's so cute :) I used to run a guild and we had a father and son in it, the son was like 10 - dead cute! Glad that he enjoys it :D both OH and I have always been big gamers prior to knowing each other so it's great for us! Xx

Minks ;)

What's a player of WOW called? A Wower? A Wowee?

Back