Why is your username ...... ?

She's too funny for me, what do you want me to say??

Hmm...well....

I'm "little" because i like to act my "inner child" age a lot of the time (when it's appropriate of course lol) so I'm "little"

Flutterby- because I absolutely LOVE butterflies- but...flutterby sonds better - and cuter ^_^

Mam- no! I shall have to learn your invaluable ability to pass the blame when necessary. It's my own fault, I've failed you!

Mine is the name of a song by The Rolling Stones. I think the song is also known as Sweet Lucy, but Downtown Suzie sounds way... cooler? Haha

There was a time when I would listen to nothing BUT the Stones, and I chose this as an email address probably about 12 years ago and it kinda stuck. It's been my name for everything online. It makes me chuckle when people call me Suzie or have a preconceived opinion of me because of the 'downtown' part.

My real name is Annie :) x

I love stars, and I think scarlett star would be a cool name to have - about 2 years after I started using it, Mel C from spice girls named her daughter scarlett starr, She copied me not the other way round ;o)
86 is my year of birth. My real name is Mandie by the way x

My username on another forum was adapted from the Devin Townsend song Noisy Pink Bubbles, and abbreviated to Bubbs. When I joined this forum I just added the That, because I imagined people from the other place thinking "by 'eck, it's only that Bubbs!"*

*everyone obviously thinks in a yorkshire accent like mine ;)

I keep chickens - my best pal nicknamed me Chookie bird and it just evolved over the years to Chookiehen

I have always loved the mister men, and I have a mug with little miss chatterbox on it!

Lucia, because I would have named any child we had Lucia. We adopted 3 and although made very slight adaptations to their names, essentially they came ready named!

It's just nice to use the name I like as we def wont be having any more children adopted or otherwise, i've done my bit!

My name is Angela but I hate people shortening it to Angie so I've always been an Anj. The rest is a play on Sam I Am from Green Eggs and Ham, the Dr Seuss book. I love Dr Seuss and Sam sounds similar to Anj I guess. I dunno. I've used it for a while online. :)

Well mine is fairly obvious. I try to be a supergran to my 3 grandchildren. I could say 52 is my age but I'd be fibbing. It's the year I was born.

Well mine is because i love Rob Pattinson and his character Edward Cullen in The Twilight Saga so i decided i would be Mrs Cullen :)

Thats really sad of me isnt it! :/

Back