Why is your username ...... ?

mrscullen said:
Well mine is because i love Rob Pattinson and his character Edward Cullen in The Twilight Saga so i decided i would be Mrs Cullen :)

Thats really sad of me isnt it! :/

Depends how old you are!

Yes I'm that old lol, why?
Just wanted to know if you also liked him from the start. Can not believe he turned out so great with a start like footloose!
I also loved Lost boys

Mine is dead boring just my name shortened. I couldnt have the whole thing somebody already had it on aol cmcewn so I had to drop the a from mcewan ..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lol - Maybe its time for a change !

Mine is from back in the say of the Sinclair spectrums- the ones with the rummer keyboard and also Prestel( the for-runner to internet). To sign off at rthe bottom of an email i needed to use 4 fingers with diffeerenbt shfts- very confusing so generally ended up signing off as 6Anna- a friend called me Sixey and its just stuck over the years...lol

Mine is the nickname my OH calls me, stems from when he knew me years ago and i dyed my hair different colours and it went orange.

So my real name is Esther - they then called me red leicester - then it was shortened to red. Thats stuck for about 20 years!

My name is timna which people get confused about. Is it my surname or not? It's not! Am I a boy or a girl? A girl!
Now that I think about it timtim doesn't actually help with any of that either lol.

I have a wardrobe full of seriously pretty shoes I'd like to wear again. Can't at the minute coz the straps won't go round my candles, and when I wear stilettos I feel like bambi on ice, not to mention terrified that the heel will snap any second. Wearing nowt but Uggs and Loafers at the mo, but REALLY want to get back into heels. Sorry - pretty boring! But I sadly don't feel particularly feminine without heels.

shoegirl said:
I have a wardrobe full of seriously pretty shoes I'd like to wear again. Can't at the minute coz the straps won't go round my candles, and when I wear stilettos I feel like bambi on ice, not to mention terrified that the heel will snap any second. Wearing nowt but Uggs and Loafers at the mo, but REALLY want to get back into heels. Sorry - pretty boring! But I sadly don't feel particularly feminine without heels.

In looking forward to learning how to walk in heels when I've lost this weight, never had the confidence to do it. Know what you mean by thinking you'll break the heel xxx

I like the name shoegirl......think I should have called myself handbag or perfume girl because that's all I buy at the mo 'cos they always fit xxxxxx

dextersmum said:
I like the name shoegirl......think I should have called myself handbag or perfume girl because that's all I buy at the mo 'cos they always fit xxxxxx

Im with you on that one, bags, perfume, nice toiletries, but clothes and i literally go into panic mode.

Back