Why Lipotrim?

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
Hi all, I'm just having a ponder here. I live in Ireland so the only vlcd really available to me here is Lipotrim. I've bought some Exante and find it lovely so far and because its cheaper its made me wonder why you English gals and guys choose Lipotrim?
I'm not knocking LT at all, I'm genuinely just curious because I'm now wondering should I get a debit card and start using Exante full time?x

Hi there,
Personally I need the weigh in to motivate me. Doing other diets, where I buy on line, I tend to cheat too much but this way I feel I have to explain myself if I have not done well each week. I did do Cambridge diet last year, before getting pregnant, but the lady I used to see and like has now stopped doing it.
I wish I could stick to the cheaper ones but this works for me, at the moment at least.
Do which diet works best for you, in your life.
x x x

I only did Lipotrim as i didn't know about Exante! Thinking if doing a month in January and will be doing Exante this time if i do.
Did you get the shakes or bars? x

I get my mum to weigh me every week. She's scarier than any councellor! I actually find that more motivating because she loves me and I feel I'm letting her down if I haven't stuck to plan

Is Exante ketogenic or is it just VLC..... Think the losses with LT are slightly better as you are in ketosis.... although the prospect of more choice on Exante or cambridge would be very tempting!!! Lol.... x

Deezer said:
Is Exante ketogenic or is it just VLC..... Think the losses with LT are slightly better as you are in ketosis.... although the prospect of more choice on Exante or cambridge would be very tempting!!! Lol.... x

No the losses on LT aren't better Exante is just like LT etc it's a VLCD and the losses are just the same. Actually some people have had better losses when they switch. All the VLCDs work on identical principals (going into ketosis etc)it's just how they're marketed that varies

Exante TS is 600 cals a day. The definition of a VLCD is under 800 cals whether it's CD at 425 or Exante at 600 it doesn't actually impact on losses. There was a great post recently which broke it all down. I think it equated to something like 1lb every 8 weeks or something :). The losses for all the Vlcds are the same - average of a stone a month. I guess it all equals out.

I went on LT because my mum borrowed the DVD from the chemist for me. My local chemist did the diet so I thought I would give it a try. Not heard of Exante etc before. LT works for me so I will stick to it for the moment.

I think that whatever works for you is the one for you! It is worth remembering that ANY diet will work providing you stick to it. My problme has always been that if you let me have a choice I will make one - incudling cheats but with the LT there is no choice you stick to it and you lose weight or you cheat and it all stops.

Im on LT because a friend of mine was really successful on the diet. Also the weekly weight ins make me determined not to cheat :)

Hi all, I'm just having a ponder here. I live in Ireland so the only vlcd really available to me here is Lipotrim. I've bought some Exante and find it lovely so far and because its cheaper its made me wonder why you English gals and guys choose Lipotrim?
I'm not knocking LT at all, I'm genuinely just curious because I'm now wondering should I get a debit card and start using Exante full time?x

The Cambridge Weight Plan is available in Ireland.

Click on the link below...

Cambridge - Home page

I have tried a good few of the vlcd's and the best success has been with Lipotrim TFR and the reason I think is that it is so strict and the flapjack are so bland they don't trigger my sweet tooth.

I hope to lose six to seven stone with Lipotrim and then move over to the Cambridge Weight Plan and lose the rest there on one of the higher plans...I would stay with Lipotrim but I do not like the maintenance products for refeeding as I find them too sweet.

Back