Total Solution Why me!!!???

Hi,
Hoping someone can give me some advice and maybe a little hope?
I'm a total newbie to Exante and this site but I started TS this Tuesday 2/8 and have followed it 100% (hand on heart, honest!), drinking 3lts of water a day and two black coffees with one sweetener in each cup. Weighed myself this morning and after three days I've lost ONE pound :(. I did the Cambridge before and lost 15lbs in my first week!
I know it's really early days but after reading loads of threads EVERYONE on this forum seems to lose heaps in the first few days. Please, anyone got any ideas for what could be going wrong, I feel so down about this.

Don't feel down yet. I would say persevere. Exante works, though I find some weeks better than others. There are things that happen; water retention, totm, whether or not you poo'd, how much you have to lose etc. Make sure you use the same scales at the same time of day too.

Sometimes it depends also what you ate rhe previous week, if you simply swapped from CD then you won't get a big loss this week.

Keep your chin up, it will come good. X x

Stay off the scales til your weigh in day. My weight doesn't come off evenly it comes off either at the start or end of the week. Weigh yourself once a week x

Chin up, avoid the scales until weigh in day, I made the same mistake earlier this week, I sneaked a peek and found I had gained 1lb, felt gutted, the advice I received was only get on the scales on weigh in day, no sneaky peeks. Fingers crossed for a loss on official weigh in day.

*hugs* I am sure you will see a bigger loss at the end of the week. I usually weigh myself every day on other diets and this is what makes me give up - If I feel I am suffering for nothing I use it as a reason to go back to my old ways! This time I have been really good and have not looked once at the scales and in a strange way it is keeping me motivated - just stick with it and the weight loss will soon start to show :)

Back