Why Mullerlight?

Taz

Spam Hunter
There have been loads of posts lately that mention the price of Mullerlights and how they are becoming expensive.

But why is everyone so hooked on Mullers when there is so many other great free yogurts out there?

Yesterday I got some WW toffee and vanilla yogurts. They are yummy, reasonably priced and FREE!!!

Fat free Activia's are also free and they do some great flavours.

Lidl or Aldi (can't remember which) do a free one too.

Come on peeps, there are loads. List them here

I find muller light's are too big for me - my favourites are the Yeo Valley virtually fat free ones. Plum especially!

i can't eat mullerlights or weight watcher yogurts as they're not suitable for vegetarians...i'd like a few more alternatives.

i currently eat asda's good for you - but they're cack! i prefer 0% greek yogurt with sweetener stirred in, but sometimes it would be nice to have something flavoured.

i can't eat mullerlights or weight watcher yogurts as they're not suitable for vegetarians...i'd like a few more alternatives.

i currently eat asda's good for you - but they're cack! i prefer 0% greek yogurt with sweetener stirred in, but sometimes it would be nice to have something flavoured.
Put some fresh fruits in it

i have shape lasting satisfaction they are really thick and lovely xx
I got these when they first came out and they really do hit the spot with the hunger. I haven't seen them around for a while though.

Nanny posted a list in the sticky at the top I think - I'll have a look x

Heres ones that Nanny posted in the sticky ...

Onken
Lite biopot yoghurt all varieties
Natural Biopot yoghurt 0.1% fat

Sainsburys
be good to yourself range....
Apple & blackberry,Yoghurt
Fat free yoghurts 4 pack all varieties
Strawberry fromage frais

Tesco

Healthy living range...
Black cherry Yoghurt
Virtually fat free, yoghurt all varieties
yoghurt with cake pieces, virtually fat free all varieties
Peach and apricot fromage frais __________________ x

yea lasting satisfaction ones are nice :p

Morning
I am also a vegetarian so have to look carefully at the yoghurts.
I like Activia (not all flavours are vege friendly)!!! Also like Shape satisfactions ones.
Irene

Morning
I am also a vegetarian so have to look carefully at the yoghurts.
I like Activia (not all flavours are vege friendly)!!! Also like Shape satisfactions ones.
Irene

Oh I see... can someone say why they aren't vegetarian? I will have to be more picky for my daughter who reads the back of everything...:eek:

Thanks Irene, I will keep that in mind.

Hi
I mix a activia peach or cherry fat free yoghurt with quark and a little sweetner - very yummy and extremely filling!
Lin
X

I much prefer the Yeo Valley virtually fat free. Much tastier than than Mullerlights though I am quite happy to have a Muller light if I can't get hold of the Yeo Valley. Only Sainsbury seem to do the virtually fat free ones round our end.

argh! crap it! went shopping tonight and bought all the wrong yogurts!

yeo valley - organic fat free probiotic yogurt (strawberry, raspberry, rhubarb and plum) = 1 or 0.5 sins each depending on flavour

danone activia prune layer yogurt = 3 sins each

argh! i don't wanna spend sins on yogurts! i'm gonna sulk now!

I dont eat Mullerlight as they are not suitable for vegetarians. Shame as 'Mullerlight' would earn more money if they made them suitable for veggies.

I dont eat Mullerlight as they are not suitable for vegetarians. Shame as 'Mullerlight' would earn more money if they made them suitable for veggies.

i know - i'd eat them too. i remember what they taste like...but the last time i had one i was about 13!!! and they were bloody lovely.

M&S Count on Us ones are lovely and FREE! The vanilla one is especially nice over fruit salad or my consultant likes it swirled in her Oats so simple. That would be nice swirled in with some raspberries.

Thanks for this thread as I do get sick of MLs sometimes!

My current fave: Greek 0% swirled with honey (if decadent) or Splenda (if angelic), folded in crushed meringue nest (2.5 syns) and lots of fresh raspberries. Yum and very filling!

Back