Mullerlight Yogurts

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by slimmingK13, 29 May 2014.

1. slimmingK13

slimmingK13 New Member

Hi everyone!

I'm new in this site, so Im still getting used to all the website. Probably this subject has been mention before but I have to tell you I dont even know where to do a search without the website taking me to google searchs.

I have been tempting to buy mullerlight yogurts, but I havent be able to find in the supermarket the 100g pots which according to the SW website are syn free.

Can anybody orientate me with mullerlight yogurts? are syns free or not? Which flavours?

2. rubyeskimo

rubyeskimo Well-Known Member

Most of them are syn free. Off the top of my head only the special limited edition ones have syns and the dark cherry ones. Basically if its syn free for 100g then its syn free regardless of how much or little you eat.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using mobile app
  3. AutumnDeeDee

AutumnDeeDee Active Member

Hi slimmingK13,

Most of them are free regardless of the size. I know the vanilla with cherry underlay has syns and you might wanna check the ones with chocolate pieces in as I'm not sure if these are free or not.

Sent from my iPhone using mobile app
  4. lickthelid

lickthelid Lives here....

5. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Well-Known Member

there are no 100g size mullerlights it's just a standard measurement. if something is free for 100g then it's free for any amount :)
  6. slimmingK13

slimmingK13 New Member

Thanks everyone!!!

7. Maria

Maria Was born to shop

I think the ones that have the cherry under layer are 2 syns. Not sure about the new Greek style ones.
  8. MelonCollie

MelonCollie Well-Known Member

mullerlight greek style are 0.5 syns each according to the app. :)
    Worth it though!
  9. Maria

Maria Was born to shop

Ooh, is that all? They are delicious! The texture is so thick and creamy.
  10. L1sa73

L1sa73 Well-Known Member

I stick a lolly pop stick in mine and freeze them to have a big syn free ice lolly :)
  11. AutumnDeeDee

Wow will have to try this one with summer coming up! :)

Sent from my iPhone using mobile app
  12. AutumnDeeDee

Found this today... hope it helps!