why o why o why

jojo21

Why do i have a little devil on my shoulder telling me to "go on have a glass of wine" and i listen to him?:D
The past month i have been at the lower end of my target range and it felt like i was winning at last.But then my devil appeared and all my effort is going down the pan fast.I know no one puts the food and drink in my mouth but i just feel i need it at the moment as life is a bit up and down.

we all go through the 'not so much will power stage' i did for like 3 months :rolleyes:

Just re look at old pics, start weight an why you WANT to loose the weight!
Good luck hope the little devil goes! :hug99:

No it doesnt! Sometimes I find maintaining harder than losing! :(

Wine is my devil as I never have one glass and then all willpower has gone! It's something I am thinking of giving up completely In The new year :-(

I know this feeling! I go to target about a month ago and for the last 2 weeks I have been terrible! Eating for the sake of it and all the wrong stuff. This is the worst time of year too. I think I just go through periods of having the 'sod it' attitude. Today is my first day on plan for about 2 weeks and I intend on being good until my Xmas do next Friday when I'll no doubt undo all my good work!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good luck.Sure you will get back on track.I find the evenings the hard part especially when watching the soaps cause they are always in the pub or drinking wine at home.I think programme makers put sublimminal messages in them.So its not our fault(another excuse to add to the list;)

Back