Why O Why?

HissyMissy

I told someone on Thursday that I had lost 1st 1lb and she was super chuffed for but when I said I still had 6stones to loose I was told someone - "don't set yourself an unrealistic target because you will fail". Why o why do people have to react like this? Why can't they just say -"good luck on ur journey". I get sooooooo frustrated with this reaction. Well I'll show them all because I WILL loose another 6stones and feel fantabulous after. :D

My mother in law has said the same thing to me, makes me more ambitious!

Don't worry, my dad said it was a 'load of rubbish'. :p

The diet has given me the kickstart I needed to get my weight down some more, I've lost over 3 stone doing SS+ (but I have cheated quite a lot and do allow myself some things now as my time on Cambridge is almost at an end) and 6 stone 7 overall. I don't think many have faith I'll keep it off, but it's been over 3.5 years since my heighest weight.

Just ignore the pessimists and concentrate on your own goals. :)

Thanks all for your comments. I will certainly ignore all negativity in future. Let people say what they have to and keep my own council. I have another 6 stones to go and I have been a wee bit naughty one day a week (usually Friday night or Saturday) so I probably won't have such high loses as most but I'm happy to plod along at my own pace. I would get obsessed with needing to be 100% at dieting and exercising or nothing. So trying to not do that and not beating myself up if I fall of the wagon. Just got to deal with it and get back on. All I know is I've so much more energy and I'm not looking for food all the time so I'm happy as pig in s*$t at the moment. I'm still finding it difficult to get used to the amazing support I can find on this forum and do think this will get me through my journey and it's from total strangers. One word "AWESOME!". You will probably find in the future that is a favourite word of mine.

Have a fabby day

Back