why oh why!!!!

maclynn

Silver Member
After starting the week off well yesterday, and being good this morning, having fruit and yoghurt, did i go and have a binge. Have decided enough, will not beat myself up, draw a line under it, and start a fresh.:)

good for you maclynn, least you've got ages before next WI :) just being nosey, how bad of a binge was it, about how many how many pts? x

:)quite a bad binge, it included, a magnum type icelolly which is around 8 or 9sins. muffins, butter and crisps ouch!!!:)(it works out aroud 25sins, so i'll just have to pull it back.)

lol at you talking about sysn, daftie!!
ach nevermind maclynn, one off day wont matter in the end :)

The way to deal with this is as you are forgetting about it and maybe taking some points away each day to even it out.....
I wouldnt know how many points youve had over butter is a killer in points :( or maybe just start afresh now and forget what you did
Well done for the forget the blip and keepin on track ;) xx

you have the right attitude, your not letting it get to you and not letting it stop you point counting all together.

We all have blips now and again but you will be fine as long as you don't let it become the norm :)

I get too hungry if I try and have fruit & yoghurt as a meal - that's why I end up binging (and bread is SOOO bad on SW - less so on WW ;) ) Try more filling foods!

Back