Cruise PP Why oh why...?

izzysmum

I don't know what I am doing wrong....:confused: :confused:I have been doing fine with Dukan for a couple of months until we went to Disneyland Paris at Easter! I tried my best but couldn't stick totally to the plan and when we came back the damage was 4 pounds!!! Have got back on the plan but haven't lost any weight in 10 days, and seem to have put on a pound!! I am so upset, I am doing the same as I did before we went which always resulted in a steady 2 pounds a week loss. Any advice welcome cos I am losing motivation fast! Incidentally my OH has lost the weight he gained and is losing again and I cook for us both!!! Please help! :wave_cry:

Oh and to make things even more tricky I have loaned my book to someone who was interested to know how I achievedmy weight loss so I can't even read that to see if I am getting sloppy!!!

When i went away on holiday (albeit self catering cottage - so i did manage to stick to it) i came home to find out i'd put on! I was mortified and felt so disheartened - the only thing i could think of that i had done different was i had drank loads of diet coke - lots more than normal and not as much water - i tried to put it behind me and carried on as normal and within a fortnight was losing again! Dont lose faith you will start losing again - lots of protein and drink water and try to get your book back as soon as poss! Xx

Stick with it - the weight loss will pick up before long. Any chance of getting a bit more active (if you're not already?) and up the water.

Might also be worth avoiding the scales for a week if they're getting you disheartened x

Izzysmum - four pound gain for a holiday is piddly amount and it is disheartening that you haven't lost it again over the 10 days. Might be a plan to post your menus for a couple of days so people can check them for you. My friend who lost 12 lbs on attack (yes I know amazing!!) stayed the same for two weeks and when we went over her menus there were several tiny things she was doing wrong and since then she has lost another 4lbs..... May help. Don't get disheartened though it is easy to on Dukan as although it is a great, great diet, it requires alot of self control and with no it can be agonising!

Back