Why only 15mins to use the shakes?

Hi all,

Does anyone know why the shakes have to be consumed within 15 minutes of them being made up? If you use 1 shake of the vanilla as milk through the day over 8 hours or so and just have your other 2 shakes as usual... whats the difference?

xx

I assumed that it had something to do with the vitamins losing their potency once mixed up. I don't know for sure though.
If you're worried you can keep the vanilla shake as powder until you use it. :)

No idea Claire, sorry. Have you asked you pharmacy? Otherwise give LT a ring, they are helpful. I must admit I just get mine down and out the way and have got used to drinking black tea/coffee. Probably won't go back to having milk in it again.

Last edited:
Hi all,

Does anyone know why the shakes have to be consumed within 15 minutes of them being made up? If you use 1 shake of the vanilla as milk through the day over 8 hours or so and just have your other 2 shakes as usual... whats the difference?

xx

It go's lumpy if you put it in not mixed up and it would be hard to blend a small amount each time I want a coffee. If its the vitamin thing i am fine with that, I just dont want it to slow my weight loss down that all.

xx

I often wondered that myself as i mix a vanilla with coffee for breakfast and would love to drink it slowly on my way to work but don't because of the 15 minutes. Let us know if you find out why :)

Does it really taste that nice with coffee? Is it like having milk?

It is better than black coffee I find it too bitter. I make the shake up as usual put in a bottle pop it in the fridge and use as a milk alternative. Works for me.

xx

Does it really taste that nice with coffee? Is it like having milk?
I mix mine with coffee - it's like having an iced latte - plenty of crushed ice first then blend it. My favourite!! :)

I'm gonna try it, just 1 sachet of vanilla and ice and how much coffee do you put in?

Is it only nice cold or is it nice hot Aswell

A bit sickly hot. Mix a spoonful of coffee in hot water then add your cold water. Best in a blender with crushed ice - makes it nice and thick and frothy

Ok thanks ill get some vanilla and try it next week! Thanks :)

I'm too lazy in the mornings for the ice bit so just add a spoon of coffee and a sweetner to the vanilla and shake. But it is fab with the ice, same as costa coffee's coolers which i love :D

Back