WHY?!!!! part 2!

yumyum

I'm so far in the naughty corner girls that i cant see daylight!.
Yestserday i confessed to being so weak and eating my sons cold part chewed leftover pizza, felt really supported by your comments went to bed thinking today is a fresh day ....and i dont ever want to feel guilty like that again..:wave_cry:
So WHY:confused: at 4 am this morning did i creep down stairs and eat a whole easter egg...How weak am i, def out of ketosis now and have well and truly sabortaged this weeks WI. Warning girls...Keep strong as it's not worth cheating i feel awful!!..:break_diet:

AAww, ok. slap your self to wake up and get right back on track. you did it it is finished.... Now do what is right... WI may be a bit of a let down (or not, work it off!!!)but you know that the next week will be fab. Keep going. Keep going. I was watching TV ads for Pizza (every 10 min) and wanted to pick up the phone and treat myself but stood my ground.. H**L it was hard!!! You can do it if I can...(4 kids around me eating s**t all day)

AAww, ok. slap your self to wake up and get right back on track. you did it it is finished.... Now do what is right... WI may be a bit of a let down (or not, work it off!!!)but you know that the next week will be fab. Keep going. Keep going. I was watching TV ads for Pizza (every 10 min) and wanted to pick up the phone and treat myself but stood my ground.. H**L it was hard!!! You can do it if I can...(4 kids around me eating s**t all day)
Thanks hun i know your right ..just shocked i've been doing so well and the thing is the shakes fill me up etc so to fall off the wagon shows i have a long way to go to deal with my food demons...if it's there i'd eat it!!! lol. The pizza wasnt all that great lol..xx:eek:

If you're going to eat make it something tasty :p

Only joking.

You've had a blip. Dust your self off and start again this morning.

Good luck for today.

If you're going to eat make it something tasty :p

Only joking.

You've had a blip. Dust your self off and start again this morning.

Good luck for today.
The amount of dust from that naughty corner i've had to shower it off lol...thanks xx

Aww hun! The important thing is to forget about it and get right back on the diet! Things like this only become a problem when people have a slip up and then another and start thinking that they may as well forget the diet and start again next week and so on lol. Get your backside in gear and start fresh today :D xx

:whoopass:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! You knew it wouldnt be long before i got my 2cents worth in didnt you ... lol

Look, there really is no point beating yourself up over it! Seriously you will just make yourself feel worse and possibly send yourself on a downward spiral when you need to be climbing back up!!

Ok yes, you are now out of ketosis but DONT EAT ANOTHER THING else you will get another :whoopass: lol

Like i say all the time; what do you want more, to be slim or to have that bit of food?

Food will always be there. You have done so well and its not worth throwing it away for a bit of pizza and a chocolate egg.

You've done it, there is no going back so move on - forget it and start right this instant back on yer 3 shakes and PLENTY of water.

I hope you havnt done too much damage to your weigh in but let us all know :) x

:whoopass:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! You knew it wouldnt be long before i got my 2cents worth in didnt you ... lol

Look, there really is no point beating yourself up over it! Seriously you will just make yourself feel worse and possibly send yourself on a downward spiral when you need to be climbing back up!!

Ok yes, you are now out of ketosis but DONT EAT ANOTHER THING else you will get another :whoopass: lol

Like i say all the time; what do you want more, to be slim or to have that bit of food?

Food will always be there. You have done so well and its not worth throwing it away for a bit of pizza and a chocolate egg.

You've done it, there is no going back so move on - forget it and start right this instant back on yer 3 shakes and PLENTY of water.

I hope you havnt done too much damage to your weigh in but let us all know :) x
i wish i had you in my house then you could scare me out of my stupoid weakness....
i want to be slim i really really do....i hate being so fat!, xx

What's done is done hun, you cant do nothing about it now, but just always remember how bad you feel now, and if that little monster ever surfaces again, remember how you feel today.

Just get straight back on it hun, and good luck for weigh in, you never know, you might be lucky and get away with a stay the same or a small loss. No more binges - ya hear!!

Back