Why so cooooold!! o/t

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
Brrrrr!!!

I've had the heating on for the first time, well, I say "on" but it's more inbetween... this house is new and obviously so is everything in it including the boiler and we are trying to work out how to get it working properly! Stupid thing, they should just have an on and off button lol. Well luke warm is better than cold I guess!! And some mint choc options helps! Xx

Lol...awww Hun..I can sympathise with you on the new house thing!!! You will get the hang of it soon Im sure.
I spend a lot of my time at the moment complaining of the cold...its all that extra insulation we have lost!! :)

I wish someone would teach my kids how to shut front and back doors whilst the heating is on. Cos I can't seem to do it. They are out in T shirts, whilst I am indoors in a fleece, freezing cos someoe has left the front door open again. Mad!!

Lynd

I've got the heating on, a warm throw over and a jumper and I'm still freezing. Can not get warm for some reason, think a hot choc will be in order after weigh in this evening

Back