• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Why so few posts?

Suzi

S: 17st3.0lb C: 15st7.5lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 1st9.5lb(9.75%)
Hi Sarah 5,
Perhaps all the former RCers are slim and living exciting lives-Like we will when we have completed our mission!
Suzi;)

Minimins has only been going for about a year, maybe RC dieters go to an older forum?

It only takes one or two successful dieters to post on a forum before others follow, so start that trend! May join you myself one day lol!

Im hoping to join RC tommorow night

I went to the classes about 5 years ago & did really well with her eating plan & really enjoyed the exercise class (I lost 2 stone, went on holiday & never ventured back after gaining a few pounds :rolleyes:)

am determined to give it a good go this time

Maybe if a few more of us are / have recently joined we can encourage each other on here.

girlygirl

Silver Member
RC is still popular but was hugely so about ten years ago (I think), She's been writing books and running a slimming empire for yonks.

Once she was just about the biggest single name in the UK slimming industry. Never tried any of her plans, myself, but I'm sure they work.

Hi
I think rosmary connley has been going for ages with her classes and her diet plan i always buy her magazine to read and the slimmers always do so well and lose loads of weight you can do a postal pack. I remember the book what came out was hip and thigh diet think you can still buy that book now I think she looks so nice and slim bet she will be a good leader.

Good luck

Aww thanks for the good luck message Bethany, you are right she does look really fab, she's obviously doing something right!

Good luck to you too hun x

girlygirl

Silver Member
Good luck from me, also!

Whatever plan we try, if we stick to it most of the time, we'll get the results we want.

G: 11st4lb
Hi everyone,
Just looking around the forum. It is quiet, seem so long since this thread had a post.
Years ago (many many lol) I used to attend Rosemarys class which she took herself. She was a fab trainer and always had time for everyone and lots of encouragement too.

Over the years I have drifted but now I have decided to re start the plan. Today is my first day on FA so I hope I can manage the next 13 days lol

Hope to hear from somone out there

bye for now x

sarahG31

New Mum :)
S: 16st9lb C: 14st8lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 33.9 Loss: 2st1lb(12.45%)
Hi wanna_b_slim. You've picked an old thread here to respond to! ;)

If you go to the first page of the forum you'll see a few active posts plus plenty of recent ones. The most active thread is this one - http://www.minimins.com/rosemary-conley/62001-quietest-board-lets-turn-around-17.html which I would post on to say your hellos. There are a number of active users who come on when they can so you'll find it's not as quiet as it seems :)

Otherwise good luck with the diet!