Why so few posts?

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by sarah5, 27 June 2007 Social URL.

1. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

Diet:
    was Lighterlife - moved to Cambridge
    I am thinking about doing RC and just found this section in the forums.. but why is it so quiet here?! Is this not a very popular diet?????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Sarah

Which diet are you on about which is not popular hun

4. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save

Rosemary Conely - they do diet and exercise classes.

5. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

Diet:
    Sorry Bethany, it's the Rosemary Conley diet.. there are very few posts in here so I just wondered perhaps if it is not such a great diet. x

6. Suzi

Suzi Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(9.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Sarah 5,
    Perhaps all the former RCers are slim and living exciting lives-Like we will when we have completed our mission!
    Suzi;)

7. wannabeminime

wannabeminime Gold Member

Minimins has only been going for about a year, maybe RC dieters go to an older forum?

It only takes one or two successful dieters to post on a forum before others follow, so start that trend! May join you myself one day lol!

8. claire1976

claire1976 New Member

Im hoping to join RC tommorow night

I went to the classes about 5 years ago & did really well with her eating plan & really enjoyed the exercise class (I lost 2 stone, went on holiday & never ventured back after gaining a few pounds :rolleyes:)

am determined to give it a good go this time

Maybe if a few more of us are / have recently joined we can encourage each other on here.

9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Definitely dont be discouraged by not much activity.

The WW forum was quite quiet when I joined Minimins and I was a bit disheartened by that. All it takes is a few 'regulars' to post and youll be surprised how quickly things pick up

Good luck with your start :)

10. girlygirl

girlygirl Silver Member

RC is still popular but was hugely so about ten years ago (I think), She's been writing books and running a slimming empire for yonks.

Once she was just about the biggest single name in the UK slimming industry. Never tried any of her plans, myself, but I'm sure they work.

11. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi
    I think rosmary connley has been going for ages with her classes and her diet plan i always buy her magazine to read and the slimmers always do so well and lose loads of weight you can do a postal pack. I remember the book what came out was hip and thigh diet think you can still buy that book now I think she looks so nice and slim bet she will be a good leader.

Good luck

12. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

Diet:
    Aww thanks for the good luck message Bethany, you are right she does look really fab, she's obviously doing something right!

Good luck to you too hun x

13. girlygirl

girlygirl Silver Member

Good luck from me, also!

Whatever plan we try, if we stick to it most of the time, we'll get the results we want.

14. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thats right
    Girly girl you are right there its sticking to the plan you want to do and you will get the results in the end but it is worth it

15. wanna b slim

wanna b slim New Member

Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Diet:
    ROSEMARY CONELY
    Hi everyone,
    Just looking around the forum. It is quiet, seem so long since this thread had a post.
    Years ago (many many lol) I used to attend Rosemarys class which she took herself. She was a fab trainer and always had time for everyone and lots of encouragement too.

Over the years I have drifted but now I have decided to re start the plan. Today is my first day on FA so I hope I can manage the next 13 days lol

Hope to hear from somone out there

bye for now x

16. sarahG31

sarahG31 New Mum :)

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.45%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating whilst breast feeding
    Hi wanna_b_slim. You've picked an old thread here to respond to! ;)

If you go to the first page of the forum you'll see a few active posts plus plenty of recent ones. The most active thread is this one - http://www.minimins.com/rosemary-conley/62001-quietest-board-lets-turn-around-17.html which I would post on to say your hellos. There are a number of active users who come on when they can so you'll find it's not as quiet as it seems :)

Otherwise good luck with the diet!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.