1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

why start wed i am starting today!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by missymoos&mrmagoosmum, 19 May 2008 Social URL.

1. missymoos&mrmagoosmum

missymoos&mrmagoosmum Full Member

slimmingworld???weight watchers???
    hi all well i was going to wait and join a class on wed but have decided why wait? join today as by wed i could of put on another c:)uple of pounds!!!! i know i will of put weight on scince the last time i was weighed but its now or never........i'm off shopping now for sw food then my weigh in tonight at 6 but hopefully by next week i will have one of those ticker thingys n will have a result to show xx my sister jamhulio is coming along to and switching frm ww so hopefully she will be as sucessful as she already has been there 1 stone in 5 weeks (fab eh!!):)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Being healthy
    Great idea! Good luck Hun and keep us posted. :hug99:
  4. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

that's the attitude! grab it by the balls and run with it!!! lol

you definately sound like you're in the right frame of mind to have a great weightloss in your first week.

just stock up on loads of S/W friendly food and go for it. if you're hungry or just fancy something to nibble on then EAT and eat until you're full, just make sure it's the right food and make sure you measure anything naughty!

enjoy the plan and experiment with your food, then you won't get bored.

good luck x
  5. ang

ang Full Member

slimming world
    good luck and make sure you fill up on lots of free foods you should never be hungry.
  6. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Good on you. Go for it
  7. jamhulio

jamhulio Full Member

slimming world
    go sis, we can do it x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.