• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

why still feel hungry?

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
IT WILL GO ..different people have different off days mine was 3 & 5 then 10 and 12 but after that you just get used to LT!!!PUT SOME FIBRECLEAR IN YOUR SHAKES XX it will help with no feeling head hungry

its true, you will feel less hungry, i started to feel better after about 5 days, i feel fine most of the time now, but now and then i have got really hungry, but it passes as soon as i've had my shake! then sometimes i have forgotten about food so much that i've accidently missed the odd shake :sign0007:

CherryRocks

I love my purdy shoes
It does get easier i'm on day 10 now and the past 9 days i've felt abit rubbish but today i'm bouncing off the walls. Make sure your drinking the recommended amount and even more. I probably drink about 10-15 pints of water/cold peppermint tea a day xx

I've had to start again as i was in hospital last week and they put me on a high protien diet (long story nothing to do with being on Lipotrim). I came off Lipotrim for 2 days, didn't put any weight on thank god but I'm starving all over again.....and I had got over that before...It's sooo hard but I know it will change just got to be strong for a few days Arrrrhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Any ideas to get us through the first few days?????

Day 16 lost 18 lbs and 19lbs to go!!!

Hang on in there - it will pass, it's just not worth succumbing - going forward is easier than going back - good luck :)

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Early nights, little cooking as poss and be positive xx fibre clear helps with hunger so double up in each shake...6 tea spoon fulls a day!!

Shamrock

Wanna be....sexy!
Day six for me too,feel like a bag of ****! Felt better two days ago.It will pass,I hope.Keep going x

It will past, honestly, I am totally detached from food these days, and I was a real foodie before! Stick with it babe and you'll soon be posting posts like these ones to someone else who's feeling like you are today.

Good luck.

x