Why the warnings about food?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by txgardenia, 2 August 2011 Social URL.

1. txgardenia

txgardenia Full Member

Just wondering why people have started warning about food mentions in the titles of their posts? I thought that the regular Exante forum is fine for food mentions, it's only the Total Solution subforum where it isn't OK. Is this still the case?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Its just to warn people who are doing total food replacement that food is mentioned, some people browse each thread and its just to let them know, as some people don't like reading about food when not having it lol :)
  4. txgardenia

txgardenia Full Member

Oh ok, so do we have to post the warning or is it optional? I'm afraid now that i may forget someday when i am in the regular forum.
  5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  6. emilyj

emilyj Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slim and save
    I also wondered this and as others had done it I thought it might be something your ment to do so thats why I did it, sorry if it was in some way wrong.x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.