Why wasnt my first day 100%?

fairy3853

Today was my first day back on the slimming world waggon and iv already had too many syns.... I cant beleive I cant even stick to it on my first day.

Breakfast was just a Banana as I had nothing in the cupboard suitable.

Dinner was Jacket spud, Salad, fat free cottage chees, and half a tin of tuna.

Tea Chicken stir fry

Healthy extra A will be a milky coffee later.
Healthy extra B was 2 alpen light bars.

Now hears the problem... 17 syns...2 more than I should have.

1 cottage cheese and salad cream, then the OH's friend turned up and we had a few drinkies...now I did stop myself before I had 2 many, which for me was a miracle. Thing is, its only day 1 and I was trying to save as many syns as I could for a leaving dowere going to on saturday...:eek:

I'm on my first day too and i'm sure 2 little syns is not going to a big problem in in a week... just 1 less 2mo and 1 less wednesday.

i'm sure we will get the hag of it.. :)

Good Luck!!!
Cx

Cheers Clare. I thought the same myself, bvut was just so dissapointed.

Im sure we will get the hang of it, guess it just takes time xx

its probably a lot less than you would have had if you were not dieting :) I go over some days under on others work out how many your going to need for your do on sat then plan in advance if u want to cut down. Or just flexi syn it stick to the plan before and after and have a great evening.
This is supposed to be something you can do and still live a normal life and not get hung up and then think sod it and blow it completely :)
I went way off it sat night and got slaughtered - but im back on it now :)
xx

Instead of feeling down & fed up of what you've done you should be proud of yourself. Even after a few drinks you didn't just dismiss it as 'blowing it' you counted up the syns so you know exactly how many you've had.

Why don't you have your syns on a weekly basis & deduct the 17 you've had from either 105 or 70.;)

I wasnt aware I could have my syns on a weekly basis. This sounds just a bit too good to be true for me as that would be ideal.

Don't worry too much about it. I'm sure we all go over our syn allowance from time to time - i know i have! LOL! I just cut down on them for the next few days and it usually gets me back on track. I try not to beat myself up about it now as i don't see SW as a diet, it's more of a lifestyle change. Just to echo was bouncybikergirl said - something you can do and still have a normal life and not get hung up about it. Good luck x

Back