• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Why wasnt my first day 100%?

fairy3853

S: 107.73kg C: 107.73kg G: 85.73kg BMI: 40.8 Loss: 0kg(0%)
Today was my first day back on the slimming world waggon and iv already had too many syns.... I cant beleive I cant even stick to it on my first day.

Breakfast was just a Banana as I had nothing in the cupboard suitable.

Dinner was Jacket spud, Salad, fat free cottage chees, and half a tin of tuna.

Tea Chicken stir fry

Healthy extra A will be a milky coffee later.
Healthy extra B was 2 alpen light bars.

Now hears the problem... 17 syns...2 more than I should have.

1 cottage cheese and salad cream, then the OH's friend turned up and we had a few drinkies...now I did stop myself before I had 2 many, which for me was a miracle. Thing is, its only day 1 and I was trying to save as many syns as I could for a leaving dowere going to on saturday...:eek:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 11st10lb C: 11st10lb G: 10st12lb BMI: 24.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I'm on my first day too and i'm sure 2 little syns is not going to a big problem in in a week... just 1 less 2mo and 1 less wednesday.

i'm sure we will get the hag of it.. :)

Good Luck!!!
Cx

fairy3853

Cheers Clare. I thought the same myself, bvut was just so dissapointed.

Im sure we will get the hang of it, guess it just takes time xx

S: 13st1lb C: 11st8lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 1st7lb(11.48%)
its probably a lot less than you would have had if you were not dieting :) I go over some days under on others work out how many your going to need for your do on sat then plan in advance if u want to cut down. Or just flexi syn it stick to the plan before and after and have a great evening.
This is supposed to be something you can do and still live a normal life and not get hung up and then think sod it and blow it completely :)
I went way off it sat night and got slaughtered - but im back on it now :)
xx

S: 9st11lb C: 8st9lb G: 8st9lb BMI: 22.1 Loss: 1st2lb(11.68%)
Instead of feeling down & fed up of what you've done you should be proud of yourself. Even after a few drinks you didn't just dismiss it as 'blowing it' you counted up the syns so you know exactly how many you've had.

Why don't you have your syns on a weekly basis & deduct the 17 you've had from either 105 or 70.;)

fairy3853

I wasnt aware I could have my syns on a weekly basis. This sounds just a bit too good to be true for me as that would be ideal.

rattymum

S: 13st3.8lb C: 13st1.4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 34.1 Loss: 0st2.4lb(1.29%)
Don't worry too much about it. I'm sure we all go over our syn allowance from time to time - i know i have! LOL! I just cut down on them for the next few days and it usually gets me back on track. I try not to beat myself up about it now as i don't see SW as a diet, it's more of a lifestyle change. Just to echo was bouncybikergirl said - something you can do and still have a normal life and not get hung up about it. Good luck x