why when you go onto 'new posts'

When you click in 'New Posts' you get all the new posts for every single forum on Minimins - so for every diet under the sun basically along with all the more general forums like relationships and pets. Some of these are more active than others.

You might find it useful to take a look here for help in finding your way around

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

And there is also an extensive tutorial section - click on Tutorials in the blue band at the top of the page - where you can find more help.

If you click on the tick to the left hand side of the thread name then this automatically takes you to the first new reply on that thread since the last time you visited- saves you trying to remember which one you last read.

If you click on the tick to the left hand side of the thread name then this automatically takes you to the first new reply on that thread since the last time you visited- saves you trying to remember which one you last read.

How long have I been here??? And I never knew that!

Well, I always think that a day when you don't learn something new is a day wasted!

Back