Why?why?why?

yumyum

I've just spent 3 days away with OH and son visiting wookey hole, legoland,bristol zoo....I watched as my two men ate away, drank and enjoyed treats while i drank my water and shakes..
Felt pretty good that i'd overcome another hurdle.
Then whilst unpacking at home i felt tempted by leftover car goodies but drank black coffe then.....In a moment of complete madness i ATE my sons leftover pizza....I'm so angry ! why did i do it????:cry:

I was feeling exactly the same today. >< I slipped and had a quarter of a chicken sandwhich after I'd forgotten to bring my shake with me while visiting my uncle. I knew it probably wasn't great to not eat for about 10 hours but I'm still so angry with myself. I think the key is to focus on how strong you have been despite this slip! You resisted so much and should be proud!

Thanks hun, i cant believe i was so daft, just wondering what damage i've done, This is the first time in nearly 5 weeks i've put anything past my lips i shouldn't!!....Poor you forgetting your shake, i got caught out like that once , 1/4 sandwich that was strong willed..good luck x

Aww chick sorry to hear!

DONT DO IT AGAIN THOUGH!

You will probably be out of ketosis now, but it shouldnt take long to get back in.. Just stick at chick and get straight back on the wagon xx

Yes miss!! :copon:ha ha ha ....out of ketosis ""NNNOOOOO"", well i deserve it all for a half o french stick cold pizza....did have a jaffa cake in my mouth but spat it out..x

Thanks hun, i cant believe i was so daft, just wondering what damage i've done, This is the first time in nearly 5 weeks i've put anything past my lips i shouldn't!!....Poor you forgetting your shake, i got caught out like that once , 1/4 sandwich that was strong willed..good luck x

Thanks, I'd been chugging water all afternoon so it was just enough to tide me over til we got home. ^^ It cheered me up a bit when I then passed up macdonalds on the way home and waited for my soup. (Had to watch my fiance tuck into his burger though.) Definitely agree with Chelly; just get right back on there. Probably knocked us both out of ketosis but it'll only take a day or two to get back. Well done for not having that Jaffa cake too!

Awww honey its done now! I know your probably beating yourself up about it but i doubt it will have made any difference at all you know. You might be out of ketosis like Chell said but with the little that you ate it wont have affected anything else and you'll be right back in ketosis asap! You've done brilliantly for 5 weeks and you'll do brilliantly for the next however many there is :) xx

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Ok so you didnt do it consciously but just goes to show the eating habits you had before.

WELL DONE!! for surviving your time away and all the car treats :D

The worst, you are probably out of ketosis and might feel hungry the next couple of days but just be ultra careful and drink LOTS of water :)

Cheers girlies....i knew i should of come on here while little man ate his tea...maybe i would of done what i've been doing with the leftovers (bin) and not ate them!!...we'll have to see what tuesday brings(bankhol mon closed) x

Am sure its not too much damage honey :) x

Back